Anyone know where there's good deal to buy Nintendo switch?

Travis_Touchdown

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Looking for the newer model and where there's good deal with warranty.

Thanks in advance!

Sent from Konoha Village using GAGT

invigo79

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just monitor shopee and lazada flash sale daily. Normally during big sale period (11.11, black friday etc) got offer.

Sent from Home using GAGT

Audiology93

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Shopee and Qoo10. Wait till there's coupon/voucher.

Sent from Samsung SM-N950F using GAGT

Dannlimm

Reaction score
Looking for the newer model and where there's good deal with warranty.

Thanks in advance!

Sent from Konoha Village using GAGT

Not sure if you r keen on this but I recently copped a steal on Shopee lol They are offering some discounts for various electronic items cos of this Million Dollar Discount thingy that's happening on their app... I bought a new Nintendo Switch for $239 which seemed like a pretty good deal for me?? Oh and also got local warranty sia HAHA

If you need the product link: https://shopee.sg/Nintendo-Switch-L...al-Singapore-Warranties-i.82738335.5806237463

Hope u will be able to find your own Nintendo switch bro haha :)

invigo79

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not sure if you r keen on this but I recently copped a steal on Shopee lol They are offering some discounts for various electronic items cos of this Million Dollar Discount thingy that's happening on their app... I bought a new Nintendo Switch for $239 which seemed like a pretty good deal for me?? Oh and also got local warranty sia HAHA

If you need the product link: https://shopee.sg/Nintendo-Switch-L...al-Singapore-Warranties-i.82738335.5806237463

Hope u will be able to find your own Nintendo switch bro haha :)
Ah switch lite. Its normal price nowadays.

Sometimes got promo for $20 off so can get it for $219.

oY7bpftl.jpg

jennlimm

Reaction score
Ah switch lite. Its normal price nowadays.

Sometimes got promo for $20 off so can get it for $219.

oY7bpftl.jpg

Yeah bro, must look out for good promos. I just used a $30 voucher from Shopee to purchase my nintendo switch cos now got the Men's Sale. i saved alot then in the end still can buy more games !! Can go check it out, now's the best time IMO to get gaming stuff haha

summersky1986

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Myrepubic internet can sign up 1gb gamer plan at 65 a month.. get a free switch and Pokémon sword

Sent from 10char using GAGT

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.