Anyone remembers these games?

Lord_Maraxus

Reaction score
You guys are damn rich when young. My parent can't afford any of this game. I got my first PC when in poly year 1.

Not really rich. I played it at my best friend's house and later on emulator. Even my first console I also have to beg and beg for my parents to buy it and without much games also. That's why that time very treasure every game that I had :)

bosssaizo

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Hmm not for Boss.

Boss shared/played all these games with many cousins and friends' houses

And plus there are a lot of old folks here too who probably have some sort of buying power back then :)

You will cherish every opportunity when you get to play lor

Neon92

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Used to play these on Genesis, and a lot more. Now its all PC, consoles and portables:s13:

fm04.png

GENESIS--Earthworm%20Jim%202_Sep4%2020_34_25.png

mystical-fighter-07.png

jungle-book-06.png

The jap scroll game is what?

SpaceX

Reaction score
Exactly. Me too. I still remembered I could only afford to play like an hour at those game shop That loaned the Sega console. And many ****ers would tried to help you passed certain stages but purposely died the moment you wanted the controller back.. knn
Yeah, if you own a Game & Watch or a Game Boy later on can instantly become the most popular person in school liao.

Mzeria

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
golden axe and double dragon :s34:

Mystical Fighter had good music for its time. I can still vividly remember some of the music on the stages, quite remarkable for a 16 bit console.

bosssaizo

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Yeah, if you own a Game & Watch or a Game Boy later on can instantly become the most popular person in school liao.

When people are playing with Game boy advance, Boss just started out with Game boy nia. Not even Game boy color ok...

You won't hiam one when you finally got one.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.