HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

ATLAS - MMO Pirate Adventure

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-12-2018, 12:12 PM   #1
Arch-Supremacy Member

ATLAS - MMO Pirate Adventure

From the creators of ARK: Survival Evolved comes ATLAS - a massively multiplayer first-person pirate adventure.

Stake your claim in the endless open world as you conquer territory, construct ships, assemble forts, plunder settlements and hire crew to join your powerful armada.

Campaign with over 40,000 simultaneous online players, as your influence expands from a small island, to a pirate empire that spans the Globe. Wage battle against enemy ships, dive deep into the briny water to explore sunken wrecks and claim your treasure!

Discover new lands rich with elements, tame natural and mythical creatures, raid forgotten tombs, confront powerful ancient gods and even build your own colonies, cities, and civilizations in this ultimate quest for glory!
Visit www.PlayAtlas.com for more information.
Pyre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-12-2018, 01:28 AM   #2

Anyone playing the game? Wanna tribe up and have fun?
Thanatael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-2018, 09:45 PM   #3

Saw some streamers playing it. TBH it looks crap.
Cirevek67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-2018, 10:39 PM   #4
Supremacy Member

it functions like a dlc of ark evolved.
Kapish is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2018, 02:42 AM   #5

Tried it for 1 hour but ended up refunding and uninstalling the game. It's 100GB storage to play -_-

Think I like the rpg elements (level up skills etc) but can't continue cos its not the type of game you can progress very far solo. Building rafts or collecting mats take at least a 2-3 man effort to be worthwhile and relatively lower risk.... if I had friends to play with I might pick it up later on.

So far I think the ping quite stable at 250ms (NA PVP server) but this was when there was nobody around. Not sure how it's going to fare when you have lots of people on screen. I also saw some unofficial servers like a Thailand PvE server. Iirc, you can buy server hosts to play the game (unofficial servers) and they're hosted in SG too.

It's maybe more worthwhile to play with fellow south east asians but there is potential for bigger zerg wars in NA pvp servers in the future. As of right now, the drama is Chinese alliances grouping up and clashing against Korean and NA groups. In EU, there's Russian player groups I think too.

Last edited by niko_bellic; 29-12-2018 at 02:50 AM..
niko_bellic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2018, 03:46 AM   #6

Anyone playing the game? Wanna tribe up and have fun?
Sure sure. What is your discord Id? Add me on discord to join my group. TiX#6347

Last edited by loginuke; 29-12-2018 at 01:31 PM..
loginuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.