Best mobile game

yeowenzheng

Reaction score
If u born in the 80/90s, u should know this MS Dos game call 三国英杰传, its in appstore now cal 当当英杰传...The exact dos version where u can make Liu Bei max lvl from start

hnzfaz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Good thread. The recommendations here better than ang moh review sites. Bump!

pieceofstone666

Reaction score
Thanks guys for the recommendation.
I am trying out these 3 now

1: Dragonica Mobile - Finished using my first 100 energy, quite a good game, love the graphic and combo system.
There are so many things to do inside, I don't have enough energy to explore!

2: BLEACH Brave Souls - Look super nice! There seem to be interesting story line, but I can't understand a thing la! Wasted.

3: Hearthstone - blizzard game don't need to say much, confirm good

DorumonSG

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Grindy... and u need to pay to get good cards to clear stages... if not almost farm forever...

THUNDER STRIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I pay money summon, all the crap come out. I no pay $, all the good characters come out.

WTF 1 lo. :s13:

kediraksith

Banned
Reaction score
Thanks guys for the recommendation.
I am trying out these 3 now

1: Dragonica Mobile - Finished using my first 100 energy, quite a good game, love the graphic and combo system.
There are so many things to do inside, I don't have enough energy to explore!

2: BLEACH Brave Souls - Look super nice! There seem to be interesting story line, but I can't understand a thing la! Wasted.

3: Hearthstone - blizzard game don't need to say much, confirm good
eh how come u can download bleach brave souls? I go playstore they say all my devices incompatible... wtf...

you can give me the APK?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.