HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Dauntless - co-op Monster Hunting Action RPG

Like Tree3Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-02-2019, 03:47 PM   #16

Wow, I had forgotten about this game and that it's made by Epic. Seemed kinda boring when I tried it and now with all the epic store exclusives I'm not going to try it again, they should compete properly
WongThyme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2019, 04:08 PM   #17
Arch-Supremacy Member

Wow, I had forgotten about this game and that it's made by Epic. Seemed kinda boring when I tried it and now with all the epic store exclusives I'm not going to try it again, they should compete properly
eh? made by Epic? think you might wanna check again who the developers are.
Pyre is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2019, 09:26 PM   #18

My bad

eh? made by Epic? think you might wanna check again who the developers are.
Ah yeah my bad, they're just using the Unreal Engine. Still they're going to use the Epic Store as well and I don't want nothing to do with that.
WongThyme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2019, 03:05 PM   #19

filler game while waiting for monster hunter
envyu123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2019, 09:54 PM   #20
Arch-Supremacy Member

filler game while waiting for monster hunter
monster hunter world is out on pc. what are you waiting for?
kalpbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2019, 05:52 PM   #21

is this game better? tried out in beta but it wasn't fleshed out enough
bippityboppity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2019, 06:53 PM   #22

Dauntless is mediocre. Content is very very limited and its PC performance dismal( cartoony graphics and yet low framerate (1080p@30~40ish) even for a medium tier, GTX 970/R9 290+, desktop ). Can tweak the config file for better performance, but then it looks even worse... Content development literally slowed to a crawl as they focus on "console" ports for 2019.

You can play it since it's free but expect to clear ALL content in about 3 days if you are hardcore. There are mtx... and they added a "hunt" pass that's similarly to fortnite battle pass system. Not a cosmetic person myself, and they all look like crap to me....

They also recently moved to epic store, which is very annoying especially when they email you to use that launcher. Basically you are forced to have epic store. This move forced me to uninstall the game... forever.

Edit: Hmm, checking out all these 10 posts posters' history. Are they bots or just placeholder accounts?....

Last edited by Rogue; 20-02-2019 at 07:05 PM..
Rogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.