The Division 2

rrr2015

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ok thanks … am at level 27, i guess weapons at these level useless once i reach endgame?

am still using level 22 weapon … so far none can replace them yet
Yes you can. It's really helpful when you need to get hold of blue mods (stronger single stats) and craft multiple exotics.

rrr2015

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
try without using skills & armour for challenge?
when will be the next update?

currently i felt there's nothing much to do. even challenging doesn't feel challenging anymore. and im not into pvp.

ResoluteLemon

Reaction score
ok thanks … am at level 27, i guess weapons at these level useless once i reach endgame?

Yea. Generally, you're gonna be min-maxing your build only after you reach endgame (WT5). Prior to that, it's just making the best of what you get hold of and run with it since you're probably going to be replacing them really quickly at this point.

invigo79

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Upgrade your crafting skills and get the blueprints for weapons from the settlement projects.

I am crafting my own purple LMG and MR everytime I lvl up.

Sent from HUAWEI ELE-L29 using GAGT

rrr2015

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
OK noted & thanks!

Farm when u reach T5

Yea. Generally, you're gonna be min-maxing your build only after you reach endgame (WT5). Prior to that, it's just making the best of what you get hold of and run with it since you're probably going to be replacing them really quickly at this point.

Blueprints I got are not for LMG or MR that I'm using, but presently using mods to reduce reload & increase magazine

Still looking for extra ammo for them chem launcher oxidizer
Upgrade your crafting skills and get the blueprints for weapons from the settlement projects.

I am crafting my own purple LMG and MR everytime I lvl up.

Sent from HUAWEI ELE-L29 using GAGT

ResoluteLemon

Reaction score
They are going to make some changes to crafting in the next update. If I'm not wrong, they are making blueprints easier to get.

rrr2015

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hopefully … anyway finally got +2 ammo mod for chem launcher while roaming around killing heavy armoured yellow enemies. At level 29, oh boy enemies now comes with rocket launcher! (why we don't have that in our skill set?) And they are smarter too!

Had a brief encounter with faction called outsiders? Dunno wat weapon they used, but whole screen turns red and then I'm killed? !
They are going to make some changes to crafting in the next update. If I'm not wrong, they are making blueprints easier to get.

rrr2015

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Try up control point to alert level 3, then attempt to defend it
when will be the next update?

currently i felt there's nothing much to do. even challenging doesn't feel challenging anymore. and im not into pvp.

ResoluteLemon

Reaction score
Hopefully … anyway finally got +2 ammo mod for chem launcher while roaming around killing heavy armoured yellow enemies. At level 29, oh boy enemies now comes with rocket launcher! (why we don't have that in our skill set?) And they are smarter too!

Had a brief encounter with faction called outsiders? Dunno wat weapon they used, but whole screen turns red and then I'm killed? !

Outcasts? :) If you want group members to play together with, feel free to add me in Uplay. Or join our clan discord

rrr2015

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
not outcasts … an unknown faction, maybe underground?

thanks for your invite … actually am planning to stop by end of this month. i play gaming to relax, but finding division 2 getting too intense for me liao :p

finally at level 30 … should have done the main mission when I'm still leveling up.
Outcasts? :) If you want group members to play together with, feel free to add me in Uplay. Or join our clan discord

Fizzical

Reaction score
not outcasts … an unknown faction, maybe underground?

thanks for your invite … actually am planning to stop by end of this month. i play gaming to relax, but finding division 2 getting too intense for me liao :p

finally at level 30 … should have done the main mission when I'm still leveling up.

Hahaha.. Age must have been catching up...felt the same way sometime..

rrr2015

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hahaha probably that too …
did everyone found too easy?

wish there were keybind for loadouts
the loadouts doesn't saved the skill variant … is that a bug?
Hahaha.. Age must have been catching up...felt the same way sometime..

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.