HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

The Division 2

Like Tree42Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 14-06-2019, 06:43 PM   #391
High Supremacy Member

If 10s still ok. But still need to make a kill before buff becomes active (do you called that active or passive talent?)

Anyway not enough blue to use these talents since my build still heavy on yellow 5/3/9
Need another build that focus on blue
Its an active talent. Active means u must do something to get the buff. Passive means u dun need do anything or no requirements and u will get it. Vital, hardened hard hitting, precise, surgical, devastating are all passive.
shadow84 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2019, 01:27 PM   #392

oic thanks! so much talents to play around but hard part is meeting the requisite

was just doing Washington monument hunter. got the ghost mask but just realised there is another hunter still lurking around as UI still flicker before it disappear due to enemies attacking …

Its an active talent. Active means u must do something to get the buff. Passive means u dun need do anything or no requirements and u will get it. Vital, hardened hard hitting, precise, surgical, devastating are all passive.
rrr2015 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2019, 07:08 AM   #393
Arch-Supremacy Member

big thanks and welcome to the PC players who joined the discord to mingle, chitchat and playing together during the free weekend.

Free weekend has not yet ended, so if you're still interested join the discord which is mostly SG working-class community (many with families) that has active raid teams.

https://discord.gg/ 768SpxM (remove the space and follow what the bot says)

if you're looking for a PS4 Division 2 community, let me know as well.
Pyre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2019, 04:12 PM   #394

feeling silly go round & round roosevelt lighting candles just to open this secret owl room lolz. read some spotted hunter?

anyway did anyone solo against 4 hunters?
how you manage that? so far collected 7 hunter masks. not done against 4 yet, going to leave it last
Old 17-06-2019, 11:01 PM   #395

Wow high health … what's your skill level?
hello, sorry for late replay. my skill level is very low.. 291 only.
Old 18-06-2019, 08:35 AM   #396
Arch-Supremacy Member

Agents please note today has maintenance. starting 3.30pm our timezone, lasts for 3hrs.

http://twitter.com/TheDivisionGame/s...95611982921728

and to those who joined us for the free weekend play hope u had a good sample of the game. and a big welcome to those that joined our community, so everyone grows and enjoy the game together, especially with TU4 dropping soon.
Pyre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2019, 09:19 AM   #397

thanks for sharing. i guess raid no need tech skill. still looking to build with skill 1000++ without sacrificing armor & health
hello, sorry for late replay. my skill level is very low.. 291 only.
Old 18-06-2019, 05:00 PM   #398

thanks for sharing. i guess raid no need tech skill. still looking to build with skill 1000++ without sacrificing armor & health
not too sure bout that cos never been to raid before. from what i see when running main mission, some of the players using seeker mine seems to have fast CD. its like watching fireworks on display

my berserk build having around 1k for skill power but i sacrifice health due to the attributes i get is always not i wanter whereby unbreakable build is 700 plus.

as for sacrificing armor and health is pretty unavoidable. been trying to tweak here and there but to no avail. have to lose either one. maybe i'm wrong but i think you can ask them here since they're more knowledgeable.
Old 18-06-2019, 05:22 PM   #399

am one of those with 10s cd seeker mines lolz nice for tactical play. but sometimes too bored will play closeup with shotgun shiok!

i seen the build i want, just waiting to acquire the right gears

10 hunter masks, left 2. 1 suspect bugged, may have to try matchmaking. Christmas tree 4 hunters pretty hard, low visibility very hard to spot them
not too sure bout that cos never been to raid before. from what i see when running main mission, some of the players using seeker mine seems to have fast CD. its like watching fireworks on display

my berserk build having around 1k for skill power but i sacrifice health due to the attributes i get is always not i wanter whereby unbreakable build is 700 plus.

as for sacrificing armor and health is pretty unavoidable. been trying to tweak here and there but to no avail. have to lose either one. maybe i'm wrong but i think you can ask them here since they're more knowledgeable.
Old 18-06-2019, 05:35 PM   #400

am one of those with 10s cd seeker mines lolz nice for tactical play. but sometimes too bored will play closeup with shotgun shiok!

i seen the build i want, just waiting to acquire the right gears

10 hunter masks, left 2. 1 suspect bugged, may have to try matchmaking. Christmas tree 4 hunters pretty hard, low visibility very hard to spot them
love that fireworks... mask wise i didnt go for any lol. my daily routine is just clear mission & go control point. otherwise just go sewer to find keys. hoping there will be matchmaking for raid in near future.

tried shotgun before but dont fancy it... i prefer LMG and just chiong only
Old 18-06-2019, 05:43 PM   #401
High Supremacy Member

love that fireworks... mask wise i didnt go for any lol. my daily routine is just clear mission & go control point. otherwise just go sewer to find keys. hoping there will be matchmaking for raid in near future.

Can consider parachute lootbox run. There are 34 boxes that can be collected and 2 more in missions/bounties. Some even have gear/weapon boxes along the way. I can max my load in about 60% of the run with gear/weapon.

It takes abt 45mins per run if u optimised each location to reduce back and forth. My fren also got 10s booster hive and we did it under 30 mins, minus away the enemies killing.
Be@rbrick likes this.
shadow84 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2019, 05:58 PM   #402

Can consider parachute lootbox run. There are 34 boxes that can be collected and 2 more in missions/bounties. Some even have gear/weapon boxes along the way. I can max my load in about 60% of the run with gear/weapon.

It takes abt 45mins per run if u optimised each location to reduce back and forth. My fren also got 10s booster hive and we did it under 30 mins, minus away the enemies killing.
thanks for the info shadow, shall try it tonight.
Old 18-06-2019, 06:56 PM   #403

Enjoy Title Update 4 guys
ResoluteLemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2019, 07:02 PM   #404

Not when you running around with 175k DMG shotgun, feels so different :p
My primary weapon either LMG or AR. LMG nice if I want to spray bullets.

so which LMG you picked? M60 or MK46? What the damage?

orange crates loot run are good, contains mods. There are black crates you may want to skip unless you need components

Last edited by rrr2015; 18-06-2019 at 08:18 PM..
Old 19-06-2019, 12:02 AM   #405

Not when you running around with 175k DMG shotgun, feels so different :p
My primary weapon either LMG or AR. LMG nice if I want to spray bullets.

so which LMG you picked? M60 or MK46? What the damage?

orange crates loot run are good, contains mods. There are black crates you may want to skip unless you need components
i'm using black market m60
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.