HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

The Division 2

Like Tree41Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 30-06-2019, 10:34 PM   #436

maybe you grind CP4 more often. me still finding CP4 while doable solo but very challenging, so tend to avoid unless guaranteed rewards (not amount of loots) are good. most of loots always sold away

can i ask you, those attributes in gears that are grayed out (under brand set box), how to get those highlighted?
Lol standard nia. makes no diff if u paid more.
rrr2015 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2019, 11:10 PM   #437
High Supremacy Member

maybe you grind CP4 more often. me still finding CP4 while doable solo but very challenging, so tend to avoid unless guaranteed rewards (not amount of loots) are good. most of loots always sold away

can i ask you, those attributes in gears that are grayed out (under brand set box), how to get those highlighted?
In a way, i do farm CP4 a lot for the yellow box and boss drops. Its good to farm those coz both are guaranteed GS500.

Greyed attributes? All attributes are passive so it will just boost your current stats. U mean talents like berserk, unstoppable, etc? Those need meet minimum amt then can unlock. If not, show a pic.
Old 01-07-2019, 10:07 AM   #438
High Supremacy Member

I completed the holster le then i went to deconstruct it for components. Played a true son cp4 and both def and att boss dropped the same exotic component. Lol, sadly can only collect 1 nia.
Old 01-07-2019, 10:30 AM   #439

RNG very bad for me leh. farm whole week can't even replace anything. lately been getting many drops with crit chance & damage in gears. but i skill build, no use for me, maybe i should try crit build?

those unhighlighted items under Fenris Group i.e assault rifle damage. how can i highlight these attributes?

I completed the holster le then i went to deconstruct it for components. Played a true son cp4 and both def and att boss dropped the same exotic component. Lol, sadly can only collect 1 nia.
Old 01-07-2019, 11:06 AM   #440
High Supremacy Member

Those are set bonus for 1, 2, 3 same brand pieces equipped. If you equip 2 sets of FG, eg on chest and kneepads, u will get 1st 2 bonuses. If equip 3, u will get all 3 bonus. Which gear part u equip in does not matter. Note that some brands only appear on 3 specific parts nia.

Last edited by shadow84; 01-07-2019 at 12:21 PM..
shadow84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2019, 05:18 PM   #441

Oic thanks! Beginning to understand how to piece these up. Btw, which specialization u r running when u got the exotic holster components?
Those are set bonus for 1, 2, 3 same brand pieces equipped. If you equip 2 sets of FG, eg on chest and kneepads, u will get 1st 2 bonuses. If equip 3, u will get all 3 bonus. Which gear part u equip in does not matter. Note that some brands only appear on 3 specific parts nia.
Old 01-07-2019, 06:05 PM   #442
High Supremacy Member

Oic thanks! Beginning to understand how to piece these up. Btw, which specialization u r running when u got the exotic holster components?
Nt using the holster at the moment coz i wanna collect more exotic components. My fren is using on his lmg build with fast swap to pistol then back to lmg fully loaded. Damn gay and OP. Maybe sharpshooter for more stability and accuracy?
shadow84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2019, 09:42 PM   #443

not using as well until i can find a way to equip without losing my CD, SP & armor. i changed from LMG to AR (custom P416 G3) as primary. but still use LMG on occasions when i need to spray bullets at tanky elite

ok maybe i try sharpshooter, hopefully could get those holster component from CP4.
Nt using the holster at the moment coz i wanna collect more exotic components. My fren is using on his lmg build with fast swap to pistol then back to lmg fully loaded. Damn gay and OP. Maybe sharpshooter for more stability and accuracy?
Old 02-07-2019, 06:08 PM   #444
Arch-Supremacy Member

https://news.ubisoft.com/en-us/artic...ing-to-netflix
Pyre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2019, 06:09 PM   #445

PTS TU5 is live! aquarium looks beautiful
https://www.reddit.com/r/thedivision...episode_1_pts/
Old 03-07-2019, 04:59 PM   #446

RNG very bad for me leh. farm whole week can't even replace anything. lately been getting many drops with crit chance & damage in gears. but i skill build, no use for me, maybe i should try crit build?

those unhighlighted items under Fenris Group i.e assault rifle damage. how can i highlight these attributes?
for my case keep getting +300 plus skills which I don't really use
Old 03-07-2019, 05:01 PM   #447

Hi... one silly question... I'm running unbreakable as of now. I've got the damage & armour buy low HP. yay or nay?

armor - 417136
hp - 65k

rng drops pretty bad.. keep getting those that I don't need.
Old 03-07-2019, 05:27 PM   #448
Arch-Supremacy Member

Hi... one silly question... I'm running unbreakable as of now. I've got the damage & armour buy low HP. yay or nay?

armor - 417136
hp - 65k

very high armor, but pretty low health. if your build is around unbreakable, what kind of brandset is the chest piece? Gila Guard?

Also what weapon is your main?

And what are the talents you are using?

What are your attribute scores like? 4 / 11 / 0?

and do you plan to raid with the build?

If you want, we can help to critique and advise so long as you are willing to share / screenshot all your gear and the detailed stats. This was my roasting from last week: https://imgur.com/a/4pcxSLj

of course it has changed since then so please do not follow this build I shared, it is just an example of how to get feedback.
Pyre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2019, 08:13 PM   #449

if play solo anything also ok lolz
if play with team/clan, better discuss with them

personally i felt if you got some attributes to replenish armor on the fly (i.e armor on kill), you should be fine.

armor - 417136
hp - 65k

Old 03-07-2019, 08:18 PM   #450

did a quick run as skill build, not going to viable for me after TU5. my CD is almost 4x longer! though they did "buff" the dmg, it's not going to be enough. it's like 1 step forward, 2 steps back … andthey say changes going to make skill build better?

darn … need to scrap my skill build. going berserk now!
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.