Like Tree42Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-10-2019, 10:15 PM   #541
Arch-Supremacy Member

Old 10-10-2019, 09:01 AM   #542
Arch-Supremacy Member

https://news.ubisoft.com/en-us/artic...the-division-2

Raid #2 delayed till 2020.
Working on a live game allows us to direct our efforts towards improving your player experience to reach the level of quality you deserve. This has been our commitment since the launch and it remains our priority now. Your continual feedback also helps shape the direction of that work and how we approach improving various systems and features, including raids. Our first raid, Operation Dark Hours, was a thrill to launch. Watching players share their experiences in overtaking the Black Tusk at Washington National Airport was unbelievable. That said, reading the feedback on our forums and listening to the discussions with the community, it became apparent that releasing our second raid at this stage would not allow us to deliver the optimum experience that you expect. With that in mind, we've made the decision to delay the launch of our second raid until 2020. The extra time for our teams will help ensure the second raid not only meets our standards, but yours as well.

We can't thank you enough for joining us on this journey since the launch and we appreciate your patience as we continue to roll out new features and updates to improve your Division 2 experience. We'll also be sharing more on additional plans and updates for The Division 2 as our journey to take back Washington D.C. continues.
Old 10-10-2019, 09:21 AM   #543

Oic, don't find these rewards of much use, like club challenges rewards

DZ really "dangerous" for solo. Even other solo who appears to be fighting along with you can turn rogue. This is irritating since they will turn rogue when landmark final boss appear. Getting killed at such time risk losing my DZ level & will have to level up to get proficiency caches again

Of coz I also met nice solo & groups.
Yea i know the feeling , had my fair shares of DZ gameplay since D1. Some just out to ruin the fun for others. D2 dz i seldom go except for the time to hunt for the Pestilence.
omfgwtf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2019, 08:03 PM   #544

Yeah for pestilence & also for proficiency caches + apparel keys, much quicker than open world missions if no EB gankers pestering me.
Yea i know the feeling , had my fair shares of DZ gameplay since D1. Some just out to ruin the fun for others. D2 dz i seldom go except for the time to hunt for the Pestilence.
Now level up L30 agents using WT5 gears & weapons lolz
rrr2015 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2019, 08:54 AM   #545

Just log in last night to try out TU6. RIP battery mods

Only play though the Pentagon intro mission and Main. Didn't manage to play DARPA.
Old 17-10-2019, 05:18 PM   #546

Yeah they nerf alot on battery mods lucky able to recalibrate different color attributes, so no need to depend on them anymore & yet still with >3k skill power. But all my other builds totally broken, need to grind & rebuild. Actually for PvE, my current skill hybrid build is more then enough to handle (maybe more difficult for heroic)

8s seeker becomes 13s … not too bad. 500k dmg down to 400k still ok
They buff police M4 to about same level as p416, but still prefer p416 as it much more stable. Ranger talent is good now, no attributes requirement

I have to wait till 22nd, for now just completed field research & to start chalking tactician points
Just log in last night to try out TU6. RIP battery mods

Only play though the Pentagon intro mission and Main. Didn't manage to play DARPA.
Old 17-10-2019, 08:14 PM   #547

waaa … so fast patched up liao?
hearsay eagle bearer was dropped in discovery raid lolz
Old Yesterday, 08:55 AM   #548

waaa … so fast patched up liao?
hearsay eagle bearer was dropped in discovery raid lolz
lol whut?

no wonder last night got another patch
Old Yesterday, 04:23 PM   #549

Got exotic kneepads with just one run, but too difficult to use so sticking with patience. Rebuilding begins, hopefully to come out something against EB in DZ
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.