HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

The Division 2

Like Tree42Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 22-10-2019, 06:03 PM   #556

Yeah I feel that too. How much armor & health you got?
Am only with 200k armor & 170k health, just one elite rusher enough to finish off my armor
Need to play more tactically if I wants to use 2 offensive sKills

Imho, the named weapons & gears are more interesting than gearsets
Anyway seems like the NPC grenades deal way more damage then TU5. Nearly got killed by 1 at Tidal Basin heroic

TU5 still can tank afew grenades but TU6 kena 1 going to uplorry already
rrr2015 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2019, 02:02 AM   #557
Arch-Supremacy Member

Old 23-10-2019, 08:44 AM   #558

Yeah I feel that too. How much armor & health you got?
Am only with 200k armor & 170k health, just one elite rusher enough to finish off my armor
Need to play more tactically if I wants to use 2 offensive sKills

Imho, the named weapons & gears are more interesting than gearsets
Currently got 280K armor health forget already. gotten a few pieces of named gears , their talents seems better then gearsets.

Seen alot of players playing skill builds with stinger hive and seekers. Its like they are 1 shotting everything and i just follow watch show nia

I deliberately got hit by another BT grenade last night to see the damage again but only see it deplete to red section of the armor. Not really sure what hit me so hard last week. Was thinking could it be those damn robo doggy?

Last edited by omfgwtf; 23-10-2019 at 08:47 AM..
omfgwtf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2019, 04:55 PM   #559

Yeah the stinger causes bleed, so with sadist talent gain 30% weapon damage. Stack spotter 20%, vigilance or sparks, terminate etc can go crazy! Now I use ignited & sadist on pri & sec weapons

Division 2 YouTubers active again with a couple of interesting builds, so check it out!
Currently got 280K armor health forget already. gotten a few pieces of named gears , their talents seems better then gearsets.

Seen alot of players playing skill builds with stinger hive and seekers. Its like they are 1 shotting everything and i just follow watch show nia

I deliberately got hit by another BT grenade last night to see the damage again but only see it deplete to red section of the armor. Not really sure what hit me so hard last week. Was thinking could it be those damn robo doggy?
Old 24-10-2019, 09:16 AM   #560

Yeah the stinger causes bleed, so with sadist talent gain 30% weapon damage. Stack spotter 20%, vigilance or sparks, terminate etc can go crazy! Now I use ignited & sadist on pri & sec weapons

Division 2 YouTubers active again with a couple of interesting builds, so check it out!
i see , prefer not to follow the meta

tonight will go hunt for the kneepads again. No luck in getting it.
Old 24-10-2019, 05:48 PM   #561

Of coz build around your playstyle. It's interesting that there are so many kind of builds & ideas. Will be grinding for perfect berserk & clutch. Good luck!
i see , prefer not to follow the meta

tonight will go hunt for the kneepads again. No luck in getting it.
Old 28-10-2019, 12:06 PM   #562

got another merciless & nemesis (no need to do few mission to craft one!) from LZ missions. thought i wish they drop me dream sweets instead
Old 28-10-2019, 08:56 PM   #563
Arch-Supremacy Member

We started playing cod mw nw liao
winorlose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2019, 08:48 AM   #564

got another merciless & nemesis (no need to do few mission to craft one!) from LZ missions. thought i wish they drop me dream sweets instead
i gave up farming the kneepad already. Playing forza horizon 4 now

Last edited by omfgwtf; 29-10-2019 at 09:08 AM..
Old 29-10-2019, 02:39 PM   #565

Guess what? Got my 3rd chatterbox + named gear. I recall needing to grind for various components before able to craft one. Now I could just take one from loot box! Lola

I guess will continue grinding while my RNG is "good" even though still not getting what I need to complete another build

Still waIting for further development of cloud gaming. Can't be forever needing to upgrade my PC hardware

Forza horizon looks fun though I don't have it. If bored with shooting, might do a little dirt rally or trucking (map base have became very huge!)
i gave up farming the kneepad already. Playing forza horizon 4 now
Waaa so fast … tot you guys still with GR breakpoint
We started playing cod mw nw liao
Old 29-10-2019, 03:30 PM   #566

GXGX on your RNG

I think since TU5 , NPCs will randomly drop exotics that you have in your inventory. I have seen people getting nemesis too.

Too tired of the same old grinding over and over again. Guess i will take a break from D2

FH4 quite fun la also got this lego mode which my kid enjoy playing

Last edited by omfgwtf; 29-10-2019 at 03:36 PM..
Old 30-10-2019, 05:01 PM   #567

Guess what? RNG decided to drop me a sweet dreams in the loot box lolz

FH4 is fun lah but will prefer assetto corsa coz got track mods of various touge
GXGX on your RNG

I think since TU5 , NPCs will randomly drop exotics that you have in your inventory. I have seen people getting nemesis too.

Too tired of the same old grinding over and over again. Guess i will take a break from D2

FH4 quite fun la also got this lego mode which my kid enjoy playing
Old 31-10-2019, 08:30 AM   #568

Guess what? RNG decided to drop me a sweet dreams in the loot box lolz

FH4 is fun lah but will prefer assetto corsa coz got track mods of various touge
wow your rng is godly better keep farming for exotics

Most prob will return to play for TU7. Going back to NYC
Old 31-10-2019, 07:24 PM   #569

Haha not that interested in exotics now. Yeah daily grind is boring, am more focus on gears for my new builds. Just like playing with Lego blocks, assembling gears for new build to test & play

Have fun!
wow your rng is godly better keep farming for exotics

Most prob will return to play for TU7. Going back to NYC

Last edited by rrr2015; 31-10-2019 at 07:31 PM..
Old 13-11-2019, 08:08 PM   #570

Got another sweet dreams x2, nemesis, exotic kneepads, merciless zzzzzzz but these are not what I need now

Playing shield piston build for PVE, but DZ hard to survive against rouge if without armor > 350k and bloodsucker / unbreakable. In fact quite a few I met with at least 450k armor + unbreakable or bloodsucker + EB!
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.