The Division 2

gandalf5185

Reaction score
SG clan for Division and one interested just reply me here or search clan name SG SHD Agent
PC version

Last edited:

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
https://twitter.com/TheDivisionGame/status/1108997392068759558
Agents, we're performing a scheduled maintenance to #TheDivision2 servers at 9:30 AM CET / 4:30 AM ET / 5:30 PM KST / 7:30 PM ACT that will last approximately 3 hours.

We will inform you when the servers are back up!

Patch notes
https://t.co/p3QEd3gv6z

Agents, we're having a scheduled maintenance today, March 22nd at 9:30 AM CET / 4:30 AM ET / 5:30 PM KST / 7:30 ACT PM that will last approximately 3 hours. During this maintenance we will be applying the following fixes:

Fixed an issue where players were not being granted Clan XP
Fixed an issue where daily and weekly resets would not apply to players who were offline during the time of reset
Fixed an issue where players could lose guiding missions and access to guiding mission NPCs, making them unable to further progress

VannieP

Banned
Reaction score
Summoned a hunter which is impossible to beat...

it's level 35...

one shot killed me...

able to use jammer, turret, balls, firefly rockets...

able to recharge own armor and heal itself...

noticed hunter don't have chem launcher...

nothing84

Master Member
Reaction score
@gandalf5185 pls add me if still got slot. my agent id is moofrog13

i will bring my squad in too.

thanks!

gandalf5185

Reaction score
Summoned a hunter which is impossible to beat...

it's level 35...

one shot killed me...

able to use jammer, turret, balls, firefly rockets...

able to recharge own armor and heal itself...

noticed hunter don't have chem launcher...

I think need 4 people to take him down

VannieP

Banned
Reaction score
Actually there are no need to farm experiences...

when I hit level 30, there are still 4 towns left undiscovered. The remaining is give cache which is meaningless...

Now left 3 stronghold, one side mission, and two project (two activities and out elite outcasts). Don't think I want to continue with world tier 1-4 or maybe in the future...

The dark zone I also don't bother to go in...

lifeishard

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually there are no need to farm experiences...

when I hit level 30, there are still 4 towns left undiscovered. The remaining is give cache which is meaningless...

Now left 3 stronghold, one side mission, and two project (two activities and out elite outcasts). Don't think I want to continue with world tier 1-4 or maybe in the future...

The dark zone I also don't bother to go in...

agreed, i hit level 30 by just completing all main/2 side and some control points.

went into darkzone east to ssll....npc not as many as in D1. Also did not see many players inside, how come ar...

omfgwtf

Reaction score
agreed, i hit level 30 by just completing all main/2 side and some control points.

went into darkzone east to ssll....npc not as many as in D1. Also did not see many players inside, how come ar...

i'm guessing they are doing all the pve stuffs? wait till WT5 then players will swarm in the DZ?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.