The Division 2

rrr2015

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone facing no sound issues on bluetooth headphone? any fixes?

VannieP

Banned
Reaction score
anyone facing no sound issues on bluetooth headphone? any fixes?

I assumed your headphone are all right with other applications and connected properly....

under the speaker at your lower right menu bar, you click and select other option...

mine will have two option, stereo and free-hand, D2 won't worked well under stereo...

RLM8zgW.png

Lemon Porter

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If you are on ps4 and looking for a casual and friendly Division 2 clan to join, you might consider us. Currently we are at clan level 17 with 29 members who play regularly (mainly wkday evenings and wkends).
(Updated)

Details below:
Platform: PS4
Clan name: Fifth Fleet
Clan tag: FLT

Do search the clan name and apply in-game and a lieutenant will approve.

PS. Our main mode of communication is Discord. It's not compulsory to join the Discord server to join the clan but it's not invasive (unlike WhatsApp) so give it a try! :) https://discord.gg/GQMv656

We do have some pc players who have their own clan in our discord as well and we talk about other games as well.

Last edited:

rrr2015

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yes there are 2 options, tried both no luck. it worked for you in hands-free?

i have another problem, whenever i run TD2 with BT headphone connected, my xbox BT gamepad becomes not functioning (though it still showed as connected). even after exiting TD2, no sounds from all apps until i do a PC restart

so after running TD2, seems like it screwed up all BT devices

xbox BT gamepad + BT headphones works fine in other steam games

I assumed your headphone are all right with other applications and connected properly....

under the speaker at your lower right menu bar, you click and select other option...

mine will have two option, stereo and free-hand, D2 won't worked well under stereo...

RLM8zgW.png

gandalf5185

Reaction score
PC Division 2 SG SHD Agent clan.

Our clan is a casual clan for working adult who just want to play together casually.

We welcome all players who wants to play together, no hardcore pushing, just for fun and relax.

But although we are casual clan but we still hope all our clan member have mutare respect, polite and considerate.

Of course not SG player also can join.😀

Feel free can just go to clan page in game search (SG SHD Agent) to join. Hope to see you all soon.

Feel free can join our discord channel.
https://discord.gg/HucwYUJ

Last edited:
Reaction score
Actually I find it pointless in world tier, to go the control points...

Just go straight to the two main missions then straight to the stronghold...
If the gear score not enough, just go around...

omfgwtf

Reaction score
Chiong to level 30 over the weekend but haven't complete the main story missions :o

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.