The Division 2

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Calling all Division agents, we are preparing to retake Washington. Gather at your assembly points for deployment.

-----------------

960x540_header_320136.png

The Division’s second birthday is finally here! We have been hard at work since the launch of the game and have some news to share with our community. Yes, there is a Division 2 that is currently under development by Massive! The supporting studios that continue to make The Division possible - Red Storm, Reflections, Annecy - will also play roles in The Division 2’s development. More information will be revealed at E3 this year, and we cannot wait to show the world what we have in store!

This does not mean that work on The Division 1 is coming to a halt. We are going to continue supporting the game as players look forward to the following timeline of content:

April - Update 1.8.1, which includes the Xbox One X patch and the implementation of Classified drop rate changes discussed on a previous State of the Game. We are also introducing two new Legendary modes alongside a new Global Event: Blackout.
May - New Global Event: Onslaught.
June - Update 1.8.2, which will introduce two more Legendary mission modes and bring back Global Event: Outbreak. This update also marks the beginning of the brand new Shields monthly feature, in which achievements earned playing The Division will grant special rewards in The Division 2.
July - Global Event: Assault, with the continuation of Shields.
August - Global Event: Strike, with the continuation of Shields.
September - Global Event: Ambush, with the continuation of Shields.
It has been quite the journey so far, and we are just getting started. A huge thank you to our community for the support over the years. Here is to the future of The Division!
https://tomclancy-thedivision.ubisoft.com/g...-the-road-ahead

Last edited:

ZrE0_Cha0s

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
But just checking if division 2 isn't a continuation of division right? Like a totally different story?

omfgwtf

Reaction score
not sure if its able to transfer your current agents to division 2?

rudylili

Reaction score
I don't think our current agents can be port over.
As i believe the developer will revamp the agent's gear sets and skills.
I would love to see a total new sets of gears + weapons.

omfgwtf

Reaction score
I don't think our current agents can be port over.
As i believe the developer will revamp the agent's gear sets and skills.
I would love to see a total new sets of gears + weapons.

Have to grind ah grind all over again :o

rudylili

Reaction score
Thats what i like. But i really like how the game start off on the campaign mode.
Good story to relay to us.
After getting over the campaign, the grinding part kicks in.

omfgwtf

Reaction score
Thats what i like. But i really like how the game start off on the campaign mode.
Good story to relay to us.
After getting over the campaign, the grinding part kicks in.

I hope to see some anti cheat system like punk busters in D2. Currently too many cheaters in the dz :s22:

Hope to see more of Aaron keener , Hunters faction as the campaign unfolds :D Not sure will have other new factions or still the same old rioters , rikers , cleaners , lmb

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Pass like messi.. need so many headshots to kill.

Sent from Single is not a status. It's a word that describes a person who is strong enough to enjoy life alone. using GAGT

omfgwtf

Reaction score
Guess i will make a pre order if there is any

Sent from Google PIXEL using GAGT

UptheToon

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This game made quite a turnaround. Was getting hammered by the player base and player count dropped so much but then suddenly after a patch game became great again.

Unic0rn

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
bro the game is not yet out, now is preorders

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.