Ghost Recon Breakpoint

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

On the 4th of October, strap on your boots and be ready to face your toughest enemy.

Play as a Ghost, an Elite US Special Operations Unit stranded behind enemy lines. Lost in Auroa, fight to survive against the Wolves, ex-brother-in-arms gone rogue. This time, there is no briefing.
https://ghostrecon.com

The "Wolves Collector’s Edition" is the most prestigious edition of Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon® Breakpoint! It features the Ultimate Edition of the game, an Ubicollectibles® Figurine of Colonel Cole D. Walker, the Wolves’ merciless leader, along with high-quality physical items and stunning digital content (including the Year 1 Pass and the Ultimate Pack).

Last edited:

xcetera

Reaction score
Would you know if its available as a preorder in Singapore. I hear that its only available in digital format in SG but I cannot find a link on the Xbox SG site. Thanks.

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

And Discord server is already up for local GRB players this weekend.

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
fSTfFnR.png

djr81

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Eh u brought which package..

I try the beta not bad, gameplay feel is like division... but if can coop i think quite fun...

Still deciding to get the normal or the ultimate version...

:s22:

rEe_TaN

Master Member
Reaction score
Isnt that the GS200 area with a ASR bp? In open beta, i soloed quite easily.

rrr2015

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i thought it's quite different from division based on streams that u watched. more tactical shooter. no 400k armor no bloodsucker, unbreakable for extra protection lolz

looks so much difficult to play
Eh u brought which package..

I try the beta not bad, gameplay feel is like division... but if can coop i think quite fun...

Still deciding to get the normal or the ultimate version...

:s22:

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.