HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Hearthstone [NO SELLING OF IN-GAME ITEMS OR CURRENCY]

Like Tree732Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-01-2014, 09:12 PM   #811
Supremacy Member

Jin jelly. All the 12wins arena pros. I am still at 4/2 now dunno if I can even win the next lol
Just try to minimize mistake, know which card to mulligan, always trade 1 for 1 whenever possible, pray that you have nice starting hand and opponent got suay hand, top deck luck and no legendaries in their deck.

Some decent decks to climb the ladder, no legendary:

Source:
http://www.reddit.com/r/hearthstone/...o_legendaries/

Last edited by heatzz; 10-01-2014 at 09:20 PM..
Old 10-01-2014, 09:50 PM   #812
Arch-Supremacy Member

went 11-3 with mage, then 2-3 with rogue, followed by 2-3 again with paladin. T_T

FML

Last edited by nnafiy; 10-01-2014 at 09:53 PM..
Old 10-01-2014, 10:06 PM   #813
Supremacy Member

went 11-3 with mage, then 2-3 with rogue, followed by 2-3 again with paladin. T_T

FML
moral of the story.....

mage op.
Old 10-01-2014, 10:24 PM   #814
Arch-Supremacy Member

moral of the story.....

mage op.
lol i think its quite dependent on deck draft. my rogue run had a really awkward draft with lots of spells but no 4-drops and 6-drops.
Old 11-01-2014, 12:34 AM   #815
Arch-Supremacy Member

Just try to minimize mistake, know which card to mulligan, always trade 1 for 1 whenever possible, pray that you have nice starting hand and opponent got suay hand, top deck luck and no legendaries in their deck.

Source:
Made it to rank 2 using no legendaries : hearthstone
today lagi suay. my 4/2 account was winning a rogue. then the epic bug happened AGAIN! my side hanged while his side was still playing. WTF MAN! WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS
Old 11-01-2014, 12:42 AM   #816
Arch-Supremacy Member

today lagi suay. my 4/2 account was winning a rogue. then the epic bug happened AGAIN! my side hanged while his side was still playing. WTF MAN! WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS
izzit like cannot do anything on ur side?? then u auto end turn?
Old 11-01-2014, 01:31 AM   #817
Arch-Supremacy Member

izzit like cannot do anything on ur side?? then u auto end turn?
yes. i can see his cursor movement, his emotes and everything. basically i became a spectator between a player and a afk player. knn. happened twice and when i was owning. i SUSPECT is hacker at work or maybe i am a sore loser haiz
Old 11-01-2014, 01:35 AM   #818
Arch-Supremacy Member

yes. i can see his cursor movement, his emotes and everything. basically i became a spectator between a player and a afk player. knn. happened twice and when i was owning. i SUSPECT is hacker at work or maybe i am a sore loser haiz
i also kena b4 D:.. make me damm nervous sia ! was literally flaming at my monitor
Old 11-01-2014, 01:37 AM   #819
Arch-Supremacy Member

i also kena b4 D:.. make me damm nervous sia ! was literally flaming at my monitor
i kenna twice. twice i was winning. twice i was at my last loss. zzzzzzzzzzzzzz this time lagi dulan. my best score so far in arena, 4wins. (sorry for being noob). i was going for my 5th win, with 80% confidence. then it happened.... zzzzzzzzz
Old 11-01-2014, 01:04 PM   #820
Arch-Supremacy Member

just got dc-ed on my last loss again. not the first time alr.

blizzard needs to do smth about it.
Old 11-01-2014, 01:46 PM   #821
Arch-Supremacy Member

Source:
Made it to rank 2 using no legendaries : hearthstone
what u mean by trade 1 for 1?

is there anything extra to get by playing ranked now?

are cards worth disenchanting to craft those high end ones?

thanks for the help!

Old 11-01-2014, 02:13 PM   #822

Lol sometimes I always thought I could have a chance with a deck.. Went like 6-0 and stuff.. And then ends abruptly like 7-3 or something
Old 11-01-2014, 02:14 PM   #823
Supremacy Member

what u mean by trade 1 for 1?

is there anything extra to get by playing ranked now?

are cards worth disenchanting to craft those high end ones?

thanks for the help!
Means you use a card to kill a card, 1 card for 1 card trading with opponent so that you will not be at card disadvantage.

For example this card, storm wind commando, 4/2, comes out deal 2 damage to any opponent's character, you typically would use it to kill any 2hp creature and your opponent has to use another spell/creature to kill your commando which means you use 1 card to trade for his 2 cards.

Ranked games so far have no rewards yet, there might be rewards some in future still in testing phase.

Practically you don't wanna disenchant unless it's a fairly useless to limited used legendary as they would disenchant for 400 dust, a golden legendary can disenchant for 1.6k dust.

For Crafting, common 40 dust, rare 100 dust, epic 400 dust, legendary 1.6k dust.

Think on 1 or 2 pages back someone post a few links on budget deck building and all about crafting and so.
Old 11-01-2014, 02:17 PM   #824
Arch-Supremacy Member

Means you use a card to kill a card, 1 card for 1 card trading with opponent so that you will not be at card disadvantage.

For example this card, storm wind commando, 4/2, comes out deal 2 damage to any opponent's character, you typically would use it to kill any 2hp creature and your opponent has to use another spell/creature to kill your commando which means you use 1 card to trade for his 2 cards.

Ranked games so far have no rewards yet, there might be rewards some in future still in testing phase.

Practically you don't wanna disenchant unless it's a fairly useless to limited used legendary as they would disenchant for 400 dust, a golden legendary can disenchant for 1.6k dust.

For Crafting, common 40 dust, rare 100 dust, epic 400 dust, legendary 1.6k dust.

Think on 1 or 2 pages back someone post a few links on budget deck building and all about crafting and so.
ok...thanks for the detailed explanation!

u still gonna play hex?

i feel like selling my pro player but sg like hard to find buyers...lol...

Old 11-01-2014, 02:20 PM   #825
Supremacy Member

ok...thanks for the detailed explanation!

u still gonna play hex?

i feel like selling my pro player but sg like hard to find buyers...lol...
Hex, seldom play the alpha client still very slow, probably after they make it as smooth as magic 2014 then I will play ba.

Lol I play my mill deck can play until opponent Dulan and quit game cus the match takes too long.
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.