Microsoft Flight Simulator

mountainhill

Reaction score
I've always seen MSFS as the best FS yet. Over 10 years back I played MSFS Gold Edition and was already blown away by the features.

Unfortunately I've moved to Mac 10 years ago so will be missing this, also not planning to boot camp. So for now it's Infinite Flight and so far also the best FS for iOS/iPadOS with global terrain, minus the buildings.

It'll be coming on xbox. Should be a cheaper alternative to building gaming pc.

Scarlet Tea

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
facing some problem with addon mods. pasted into the community folder and extracted all but they don't appear in game. though appeared in the content manager as uninstalled. any advice?

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
We have a new HOTAS & Simpit channel in our discord for those interested in discussion and chatting about configurations etc. See signature for link.

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
flight sims gaining popularity again. mostly DCS though on our Discord. if anyone still interested, feel free to drop by. ask questions or even share DCS missions

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.