HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Official Call of Duty : Modern Warfare

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-11-2019, 10:23 AM   #46

Hi, can i know that whether it's possible for me to buy 2.5 ssd 240gb and install windows os go and this game only and mount it on usb as windows go and play the this game. is it possible ? any downside that i should know ? i got no space on my current ssd.
stalejive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2019, 05:08 PM   #47

Hi do you guys encounter ping issues when playing Groundwars? I'm ok in 6v6s and other modes but in Groundwars I'm currently facing pings like 160~180. First few days of launch was ok at 15-70 pings. Now no matter how I try to switch around with Americas/Asia servers it is ridiculously high.
SilverFX is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2019, 09:11 PM   #48

Any lobang to get this game at better price for PC?

Sent from Samsung Galaxy Note 8 using GAGT
kingsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2019, 04:03 AM   #49

Hi do you guys encounter ping issues when playing Groundwars? I'm ok in 6v6s and other modes but in Groundwars I'm currently facing pings like 160~180. First few days of launch was ok at 15-70 pings. Now no matter how I try to switch around with Americas/Asia servers it is ridiculously high.
same issue here... not sure if its because of the lack of people that they pulled Asia servers or because its so full they have to redirect to higher ping servers
hellapone is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.