(OFFICIAL) FIFA 18

kewellz

Reaction score
Squad battles legendary and world class difference like not very consistent. somehow legendary i feel i have more grip over the game.

Squad battles played the featured team how come lose 4-6 AET also got full points, yet that day lose also only about 300-400 pts.

Contain i still dont know how exactly it works. Find myself use standing tackles and teammate contain more often.

HYHY123

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Woots luck improving .. did the hybrid nations sbc and got Leroy sane..

Btw which strikers are u guys using ? Me still thinking of selling morata cos his touch, balance and positioning seems weird to me, maybe cos I noob haha

Thinking of trying Gabriel Jesus (60k)/ Diego costa (40+k) / vardy (30+k) .. any reviews on these 3?

GuOgUo88

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Woots luck improving .. did the hybrid nations sbc and got Leroy sane..

Btw which strikers are u guys using ? Me still thinking of selling morata cos his touch, balance and positioning seems weird to me, maybe cos I noob haha

Thinking of trying Gabriel Jesus (60k)/ Diego costa (40+k) / vardy (30+k) .. any reviews on these 3?

Dont use vardy, dont seem good when i played against ppl with him.

Diego costa on the other hand quite good. Tall, not very slow and strong with good shooting stats. can try.

Jesus on the other hand is another level man. But his phy looks low so i nt sure but so far he is damn good. Very hard to mark and very fast. So can try.

I using antonio now, might sell him for jesus after i get my 39k reward tonight haha.

Squad battles legendary and world class difference like not very consistent. somehow legendary i feel i have more grip over the game.

Squad battles played the featured team how come lose 4-6 AET also got full points, yet that day lose also only about 300-400 pts.

Contain i still dont know how exactly it works. Find myself use standing tackles and teammate contain more often.

The difference is not purely because of difficulty. I think its because they follow the actual teams tactics, so some quite defensive and some more attacking. THose attacking one will have more holes in the defence while defensive one is harder to penetrate.

defence need some practice ah.Not so easy. Plus playing with computer and human is different. So must keep practice lor!

Reaction score
X will make ur player chase a distance away from the opponent thats all. They wont tackle. So u need to toggle X and then tackle by ur own. But usually i dun use that. I jockey and run manually.

I only press O when i am close and want to tackle.

hmmmm I don't know, I press X yup is close the striker but if u lucky will get to tackle the ball and instantly faster pass to your player nearby " it could be useful if want fast passing"

I still trying to defend well , when come online FUT mode vs others.

" perhaps also my defender sucks need to add in training cards etc " hmmm

HYHY123

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Dont use vardy, dont seem good when i played against ppl with him.

Diego costa on the other hand quite good. Tall, not very slow and strong with good shooting stats. can try.

Jesus on the other hand is another level man. But his phy looks low so i nt sure but so far he is damn good. Very hard to mark and very fast. So can try.

I using antonio now, might sell him for jesus after i get my 39k reward tonight haha.

The difference is not purely because of difficulty. I think its because they follow the actual teams tactics, so some quite defensive and some more attacking. THose attacking one will have more holes in the defence while defensive one is harder to penetrate.

defence need some practice ah.Not so easy. Plus playing with computer and human is different. So must keep practice lor!

Put morata on transfer list Liao haha.. might get Jesus at 50+ k.. I recall u used morata before too? Did u face similar issues on him? Haha jus wanna check is the stats or player issue haha..

GuOgUo88

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Put morata on transfer list Liao haha.. might get Jesus at 50+ k.. I recall u used morata before too? Did u face similar issues on him? Haha jus wanna check is the stats or player issue haha..

I felt morata is a little slow but i had him at basics so i cannot confirm. BUT i sold him becausr i wanna get money for mane not because he nt good haha. If can might wanna get him back n try with card to increase his pace n dribble.

ngsngn

Reaction score
I manage to get Hummels in my Squad Battles rewards. Who should i pair him with? My defence currently consist of spain 78/79 defenders...

my squad average is 78/79, should i sell him instead?

jayz89

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
fifa 18 pc connection really damn bad leh.

i play the squad battle winning 3-2 then the connection error.

i go back in i lose 0-3.

GG lol

Reaction score
:s11:
how to one shot sell one stack of players I don't know?

instead individual do it?

also under FUT mode

under Squad battles under singe player

I go in will hang there need to close fifia and open again kinda weird

Last edited:

HYHY123

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lol thread got shifted to gaming section, no wonder so quiet today..

Bah player prices keep increasing.. Gabriel jesus is going at 65k now, dunno if I shld just get it or wait abit for prices to drop.. 65k for 81 rated player is abit insane..

ralphlauren

Master Member
Reaction score
Ya man today prices keep shooting up. Heng yday I built whole team liao.

Lol thread got shifted to gaming section, no wonder so quiet today..

Bah player prices keep increasing.. Gabriel jesus is going at 65k now, dunno if I shld just get it or wait abit for prices to drop.. 65k for 81 rated player is abit insane..

HYHY123

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ya man today prices keep shooting up. Heng yday I built whole team liao.

Sic your team leh..

I using 4-3-3(3)

St - batshuayi lol...
Lw- Son , Rw- sane
Cam- David silva
Cdm - Schneiderlin, Mesa
Rb - hector bellerin
Lb- Gibbs
** - Sakho and Christensen

Thinking to buy jesus or not still.. and if I should sell either sane or Son to get Willian..
Defenders n goal keepers still in a mess

GuOgUo88

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Damn it why move to gaming!!!! I purposely put at edmw cux more traffic!!!

Phen8210

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Damn it why move to gaming!!!! I purposely put at edmw cux more traffic!!!

ya sia.. mods always like that one. last time they moved my thread to a completely dead section (2 week no ppl tok there) and still give me infraction. Some of them are just brain dead robots following instruction.

kewellz

Reaction score
The game client itself origin is bad lol.

Wow saw the nick28 just packed lukaku on stream, didnt know he is over 300k man

jayz89

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The game client itself origin is bad lol.

Wow saw the nick28 just packed lukaku on stream, didnt know he is over 300k man

accidentally press into wrong menu, press back; loading then time out

then repeat.

na bei!!

:s13::s13::s13:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.