HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

(OFFICIAL) FIFA 18

Like Tree24Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 26-09-2017, 01:46 PM   #76
Master Member

feel like challenging myself to try using controller again.
last year tried playing using controller, totally not used to it, returned to using keyboard

The only time i use keyboard was PES 9 and fifa 11. Once i started online in 12, gamepad all the way. Too many buttons that needs to be coordinated.
GuOgUo88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2017, 01:50 PM   #77
Master Member

PES 18 game play seems better....
Fifa 18 the players move like skating ?
weixiang80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2017, 01:50 PM   #78

Reviews on the continued story mode?
vieri_best is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2017, 01:56 PM   #79
Master Member

PES 18 game play seems better....
Fifa 18 the players move like skating ?
Hvnt tried PES but the FUT content for FIFA is keeping me interested haha so i prob wont change just yet. I used to play PES during my secondary school and poly days la but now fifa seems better.
Old 26-09-2017, 01:57 PM   #80
Master Member

Reviews on the continued story mode?
Dont think anyone tried journey yet tho. But i heard from reddit that they will give two card. Hunter and william card with 70+++ rating. Sld be good for a start haha.
Old 26-09-2017, 02:17 PM   #81
High Supremacy Member

Hvnt tried PES but the FUT content for FIFA is keeping me interested haha so i prob wont change just yet. I used to play PES during my secondary school and poly days la but now fifa seems better.
let EA manage PES and it will be the best game ever. konami is the reason why PES is not popular.
wadsad is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2017, 02:20 PM   #82
Arch-Supremacy Member

Stopped playing FIFA since 1998. After that winning eleven and PES all the way. Tried 1 of the recent FIFA still feels too arcadey
samloi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2017, 02:21 PM   #83
Master Member

let EA manage PES and it will be the best game ever. konami is the reason why PES is not popular.
Cannot, they two combine then no competition then every year no improvement jiu gg.
Old 26-09-2017, 02:23 PM   #84
Master Member

Stopped playing FIFA since 1998. After that winning eleven and PES all the way. Tried 1 of the recent FIFA still feels too arcadey
Haha same i stop fifa on 98 as well then played PES till 2010 then went back fifa on 11.

I tried pes 2016/17 too, probably felt similiar to u, arcadey thats why i didnt switch.

Is PES online server good?
Old 26-09-2017, 02:28 PM   #85
Master Member

Haha same i stop fifa on 98 as well then played PES till 2010 then went back fifa on 11.

I tried pes 2016/17 too, probably felt similiar to u, arcadey thats why i didnt switch.

Is PES online server good?
Online server is ok....
some reviews summarize PES is good on the pitch (gameplay) but everything else, Fifa is better (FUT and stuff)...

dilemma now, cant decide which to get
weixiang80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2017, 02:31 PM   #86
Supremacy Member

Bought PS4 for FIFA17, play the league mode/career mode and story mode. Don’t like to play online, coz of lag and unfair hardcore players.

I will only play online if players can only choose original team. Else i rather play alone or invite friends to my hse and play tgt.

FIFA18.. dunno sld get now or wait for online download disc. lol
StyL3-Ivan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2017, 02:44 PM   #87
Honorary Member

Bought PS4 for FIFA17, play the league mode/career mode and story mode. Don’t like to play online, coz of lag and unfair hardcore players.

I will only play online if players can only choose original team. Else i rather play alone or invite friends to my hse and play tgt.

FIFA18.. dunno sld get now or wait for online download disc. lol

I got Fifa 17 is happen to see PSN offer at 20++ so buy give it a try.

I'm a soccer fan , last time like to play WC on Nintendo console , good old days

after soccer match , my cousin friends and neighbours will come to my house we challenge one another on console lol.

than slowly I don't follow much on soccer only once a while see but I like more is playing the match now a days, don't like those talks " transfer stuffs etc ironic lol

if you seriously want to play management style , PC version Champion manager is the best.

now call football manager? I don't know. When I first see the CM is from my neighbour house , he happen to buy a computer and play CM3 .

back to Fifa , I got try online vs mode lost a lot match only won like 5 matches.

standard one online mode lo , a lot surely choose Man UTD , Barsa , RM , etc top teams

for me is Chelsea. or once a while choose Inter Milan.

FUT mode I don't play much need a lot analysis like that flip flop the cards around to build a nice balance team....

than I more on career mode play for fun..presently using blackburn

after complete story mode of Alex hunter, I will continue no doubt for Fifa 18.
Old 26-09-2017, 02:46 PM   #88

add uncle here on ps4
pm moi for my psn id
Old 26-09-2017, 02:52 PM   #89
Supremacy Member

I got Fifa 17 is happen to see PSN offer at 20++ so buy give it a try.

I'm a soccer fan , last time like to play WC on Nintendo console , good old days

after soccer match , my cousin friends and neighbours will come to my house we challenge one another on console lol.

than slowly I don't follow much on soccer only once a while see but I like more is playing the match now a days, don't like those talks " transfer stuffs etc ironic lol

if you seriously want to play management style , PC version Champion manager is the best.

now call football manager? I don't know. When I first see the CM is from my neighbour house , he happen to buy a computer and play CM3 .

back to Fifa , I got try online vs mode lost a lot match only won like 5 matches.

standard one online mode lo , a lot surely choose Man UTD , Barsa , RM , etc top teams

for me is Chelsea. or once a while choose Inter Milan.

FUT mode I don't play much need a lot analysis like that flip flop the cards around to build a nice balance team....

than I more on career mode play for fun..presently using blackburn

after complete story mode of Alex hunter, I will continue no doubt for Fifa 18.
I use to play CM also, start before CM3. Last time CM is fun, coz u are playing as Manager. Nowadays, the newer CM all need u to build stadium etc. zzz =.=:
StyL3-Ivan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2017, 03:13 PM   #90
Master Member

dont know just me or what.. i feel that this year the AI a bit harder to play against.. maybe becos of the gameplay now cos defending harder and stuffs
Meowtiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.