The Official Football Manager 2017 Thread

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Guys i just bought the game today so is it a full game or demo?

What is footballmanger touch for?

It's a streamlined ver of FM. Eg 1 coach can take care of training. Every little press conference and interactions with players.

vengence_angels

Reaction score
question for all,

i made a save on the cloud for fm2017.

is the game save compatible with fm touch 2017?.. tried loading it on the touch version but it failed..

FappingKing

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
YfoJAZw.png

Complete overhaul of my entire squad after finally having some money to spend, hopefully can gel quicker....

T3RUtFX.png

Starting 11 average age of 22.2 :vijayadmin:

ItsmeagainhK

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Started a Stoke city save. Decided to bring in a new RB. Brought in Mayke instead of Perruzi as it seems like I need a more attacking option. Hope I won't regret hahahaha.

Anyway, for those who uses Wingbacks, do you guys use the automatic duties? Understand that it changes according to my mentality, but does control considered as attacking and counter as defensive ?

Last edited:

ItsmeagainhK

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
YfoJAZw.png

Complete overhaul of my entire squad after finally having some money to spend, hopefully can gel quicker....

T3RUtFX.png

Starting 11 average age of 22.2 :vijayadmin:

That's risky! Personally I would not bring in more than 2 signings or at max 3 players in a single transfer window. Hahaha

Somehow I love keeping players who played in my system before. Seems easier to tweak tactically between seasons. Rarely move on a player unless they are useless / better options available / transfer request.

Last edited:

ItsmeagainhK

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
question for all,

is the game save compatible with fm touch 2017?.. tried loading it on the touch version but it failed..

Fm touch is handheld ah? Or the simpler interface one? Don't think you can port over as the classic version is more intensive.

vengence_angels

Reaction score
Fm touch is handheld ah? Or the simpler interface one? Don't think you can port over as the classic version is more intensive.
Touch for PC. Using a Windows tablet, sometimes playing without keyboard attachment so thought of using the touch version.

But the cloud save on fm2017 doesn't appear on fm2017 touch

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
question for all,

1) You also need to buy FM touch for tablet. The free 1 you got is for PC only.

2) You can only start with 3 nations on pc in order for you to do cross save on your tablet.

FM17 tablet version is not out yet. :o

vengence_angels

Reaction score
Sorry I may have confused u.

The touch version I am talking about is for PC. It came together with the preorder fm2017

1) You also need to buy FM touch for tablet. The free 1 you got is for PC only.

2) You can only start with 3 nations on pc in order for you to do cross save on your tablet.

FM17 tablet version is not out yet. :o

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sorry I may have confused u.

The touch version I am talking about is for PC. It came together with the preorder fm2017

Ok, so are you saying you have a FM17(fat or full) save but on tablet you try to load it when starting it with the touch ver?

FappingKing

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
That's risky! Personally I would not bring in more than 2 signings or at max 3 players in a single transfer window. Hahaha

Somehow I love keeping players who played in my system before. Seems easier to tweak tactically between seasons. Rarely move on a player unless they are useless / better options available / transfer request.

The original wolves team i had in the second season was really out of depth in the premier league. My first half of the season i gor really really lucky. Gathered 30 points from first 19 games. But second half i went on a 8 defeats in a row streak, confidence shot to the bottom and i know this team just cannot make it in the premier league.

I ended up with 47 points, barely finished 11th so with one season of enjoying the TV money and prize money, the board gave me quite a decent transfer budget and i wanted to overhaul the team to make it super young and potential to challenge for stuffs, just hope dont get relegated before the young players develop :s13:

vengence_angels

Reaction score
Yah I have the full version now still beta. I saved the game on cloud.

When I load the touch version I do not have access to the cloud save.

Ok, so are you saying you have a FM17(fat or full) save but on tablet you try to load it when starting it with the touch ver?

hsNg_90

Master Member
Reaction score
Any bros out there know where I can buy the physical copy in Singapore?

Enquired to Qisahn but they replied saying that they are not carrying the title
:(

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yah I have the full version now still beta. I saved the game on cloud.

When I load the touch version I do not have access to the cloud save.

Ok, a full FM save can't be load on touch. Only a touch save can load on touch.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.