Reaction score
my transfers for this season.
hopefully will be my long term save.
794FB90EF19E50B7E2EB287976A27972B59BEB8D

FappingKing

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
wtf u can form a squad with all those new youngsters :vijayadmin:

i dunno whats wrong with my wolves. im dominating most games, and in most games im superior/equal in clear cut chances created. but somehow i just keep losing....

mbyst

Reaction score
Alamak i thought i got auto select first team for training camp. Must have click wrong button didnt register them and they all come talk to me i victimised them morale all drop so poor lol.

mbyst

Reaction score
Lol dont worry bro i join you soon i play arsenal attacking whole 90mins tactics win my under23 team 8-4. When season start sure lost like hell

i dunno whats wrong with my wolves. im dominating most games, and in most games im superior/equal in clear cut chances created. but somehow i just keep losing....

mbyst

Reaction score
Your transfer history got so many loans. In or out one?? Liverpool transfer kitty how much

JasK

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I am playing Donna ahead of mig and Marius who just came back from injury . Good enough first team material easily.

Pezella came in to replace lovren who left. Not many good dc ability youngsters as many are weak in either one area or the other. This pezella can head can jump can mark can tackle.

Luan is bought by my dof for less than 10m decent price as others are too expensive.

Tyrone Ming is backup as I played him before in fm2016 and he's not bad.

The rest of the youngsters some are good enough for cup games but many names are new to me compared to fm2016.

Also African regens seem to be in Oct. Just got my first batch all over Africa.

FappingKing

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Chelsea tio relegated in the 1st season. :eek:

This is quite a good save to try... too bad he doesnt upload the save for others to play....

I always wanted to try the build Chelsea up from the championship with all the star players leaving.

FappingKing

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Anyone else find the new Match Engine abit what...

The new ME like to give u goals conceded all in one shot. Like can suddenly concede 3 in 3 minutes, all 3 lines of highlights all ur opponent score. They can score liao, then next second attacking shoot score again, then next second attack shoot score again wtf

mbyst

Reaction score
How to add transfer target as loan not transfer. If possible can put oso buy player clause during loan spell

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone else find the new Match Engine abit what...

The new ME like to give u goals conceded all in one shot. Like can suddenly concede 3 in 3 minutes, all 3 lines of highlights all ur opponent score. They can score liao, then next second attacking shoot score again, then next second attack shoot score again wtf

I was playing with Leverkusen against Bayern. Chicharito got alot of chances also can't score. Then after Bayern scored, Chicharito gone see siao and score a hat-trick in 20 mins. :s22:

Seems like alot of high scoring games. Goals seem to be abit on the high side.

FappingKing

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Seriously i CANNOT believe this.

Willian has played against me twice last season. Both game he scored from direct free kicks.

Now he is playing for the 3rd time against me. And he scored another direct free kick.

WTF?! Why is he scoring all his direct free kicks ONLY against me?!

JasK

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Seriously i CANNOT believe this.

Willian has played against me twice last season. Both game he scored from direct free kicks.

Now he is playing for the 3rd time against me. And he scored another direct free kick.

WTF?! Why is he scoring all his direct free kicks ONLY against me?!

Only the game AI will know lol

JasK

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How to add transfer target as loan not transfer. If possible can put oso buy player clause during loan spell

Loan tab next to transfer offer tab. Clauses all there for u to explore but it's at the top.
But you can only be able to click on Loan tab only when your transfer window is open.

Last edited:

FappingKing

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
O3e6fHK.png

My best academy product from first season youth intake.

Now i'm in third season. I didn't want to let him go away on loan as Wolves have some really impressive youth and training facilities.

But MK Dons playing in the Championship promised me that he would be a valuable first team member, so i decided to let him go out this season. Looks like he can come into my first team next season :s12:

FappingKing

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Anyone experiencing a shiat load of injuries since the update?

It is really super wtf for me. I've got 8 injuries in training or players on loan in their training, in 2 weeks.

Super super ridiculous, my work load is average, and suddenly give me a shiat ton of long term injuries, my wonderkids suddenly some kena 5-6 months in training....

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.