Qn. Ps5 console retail shops availability

veltix

Reaction score
So guys, when does ps5 gonna be available at all retail shops, game shops, Harvey norman, best and challenger?
I hope they have many stocks available.

Sent from OPPO CPH1919 using GAGT

Richliao

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Until now I am still confused about buying ps4 Spiderman miles morales game...I know I am going to buy ps5 sooner or later so should I get this game in ps4? Hard copy or soft copy for the upgrade path? Still so confused on the free upgrade to ps5 version....anybody can explain clearly?

Last edited:

eaphla

Reaction score
Until now I am still confused about buying ps4 Spiderman miles morales game...I know I am going to buy ps5 sooner or later so should I get this game in ps4? Hard copy or soft copy for the upgrade path? Still so confused on the free upgrade to ps5 version....anybody can explain clearly?

U should get PS4 version disc version.
It has dual entitlement.

Once you load the ps4 disc onto ps5, it will be automatically upgraded.

Once completed the game, you still can sell away.

veltix

Reaction score
Should I wait for 2nd batch with swappable ssd?

Richliao

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
U should get PS4 version disc version.
It has dual entitlement.

Once you load the ps4 disc onto ps5, it will be automatically upgraded.

Once completed the game, you still can sell away.

Thanks...just bought ps4 disc version in advance.

Icefjord

Reaction score
i really doubt the availability for walk-in. There are like 1st 2nd 3rd blah bla batches of pre-orders. How to have excess stocks for walk-in ?

Deathshadow

Reaction score
Free upgrade details can be found here.

https://blog.playstation.com/2020/1...-miles-morales-launches-this-week-on-ps4-ps5/

Free upgrade is available for both disc & digital version. Doesn't matter which version you purchase, as free upgrade isn't locked to either option.

If you buy Spider-Man: Miles Morales PS5 digital version, you'll get PS4 version for free (And vice-versa. Buy PS4 digital version, get PS5 version for free).

Also worth mentioning is Spider-Man Remastered. Its not locked to Spider-Man: Miles Morales Ultimate Edition. You can still buy it if you already bought the standard version of Miles Morales on PS4 or PS5.

In the PS5 version of Miles Morales, there's an option at the bottom of the gameā€™s main menu to take advantage of a paid upgrade (USD $20) to the Ultimate Edition, which allows you to download Spider-Man Remastered.

veltix

Reaction score
Just how long will the retailers have it. So I can no need to pre-order.

shadowex

Reaction score
Just how long will the retailers have it. So I can no need to pre-order.

At launch most likely canā€™t find any sets to buy on the spot. Probably have to wait till 2nd batch earliest which is estimated around Dec. But have to go down and order first to secure otherwise might be pushed to next year.

veltix

Reaction score
Ps5 pre-order starts tommorow. Should I pre-order or wait for a year to see how? See any exciting games?

veltix

Reaction score
Btw when ps4 first launched was it like that?

Zeltos

Master Member
Reaction score
If you have PS4, it make bo sense to get PS5 now unless you die die want lasted tech.

I have no PS4 but will wait for market to stabilize, and for console promotion or discount, it will be at least 6 months to a year, waiting to get PS5 with disk drive and purchase those cheap $20+ interesting games!

veltix

Reaction score
If you have PS4, it make bo sense to get PS5 now unless you die die want lasted tech.

I have no PS4 but will wait for market to stabilize, and for console promotion or discount, it will be at least 6 months to a year, waiting to get PS5 with disk drive and purchase those cheap $20+ interesting games!
So it's best to wait up for 6 months to have many good games + ps5 price lower. For 400 or 500 like ps4 Pro.?

kmchow98

Reaction score
Those scalpers are selling the PS5 on Carousell at ~$1200.

The retail price is $729 for the disc version, and $599 for the digital version.

As much as I want (yolo) one, it is stupid to let those scalpers have their profit.

I bet some pissed off buyers are spamming chats and nonsense replies at those scalpers.

I'll wait for when I can get one in store.

invigo79

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not many games available. Rather wait for the slim version next year.

Sent from Home using GAGT

veltix

Reaction score
Not many games available. Rather wait for the slim version next year.

Sent from Home using GAGT
I think I'm gonna wait next yr too for slim version 1tb or 2tb or 4tb. Ones at S$500. Plus with many good shooters and slasher. Arpg, JArpg.

shadowex

Reaction score

If it's a base PS4, I think it's okay to upgrade. Alot of newer AAA games dont run very well on PS4. If you have PS4 Pro then maybe abit less reason to upgrade.

Choosing to wait for discount is a very personal decision. Some will feel it's worth it but others will feel getting to play for 6mths-1yr is worth more than the discount.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.