HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Warframe OPEN WORLD Patch: Plains of Eidolon

Like Tree26Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-12-2017, 05:12 PM   #31
Master Member

101% KB and mouse for me. I'm a true blue pc gamer, will feel super awkward with controller.

Aim better with mouse.

yup, i nv buy fps for console although i own ps4.

hate using controller to aim,....maybe go look for a multi button mouse... to bind crouch.

i used to own Razer Naga for play world of warcraft, damn shiok...but spoilt alredi.

Last edited by Trueblue82; 08-12-2017 at 05:14 PM..
Trueblue82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2017, 06:38 PM   #32
Greater Supremacy Member

101% KB and mouse for me. I'm a true blue pc gamer, will feel super awkward with controller.

Aim better with mouse.
actually after playing Borderlands on PS3, i can't play Borderlands 2 on PC with keyboard and mouse
Old 08-12-2017, 06:39 PM   #33
Greater Supremacy Member

ah. now then i found out Codex station is where the quests are.

damn what have i been doing since last week
Trueblue82 likes this.
Old 08-12-2017, 10:10 PM   #34

actually melee stance for what except can block?...
i always have the gun out and hit "E" to melee.....
melee weapon has a slot call stance, you can use related stance mod for the weapon u using and it will boost the point you have on that weapon to use higher level mod or more mod. Weapon stance mod also allow you to do combo attack for melee weapon.
You can only do those in melee stance mode.
Trueblue82 likes this.
Jeanrc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2017, 10:13 PM   #35
Master Member

melee weapon has a slot call stance, you can use related stance mod for the weapon u using and it will boost the point you have on that weapon to use higher level mod or more mod. Weapon stance mod also allow you to do combo attack for melee weapon.
You can only do those in melee stance mode.
so if i have the gun out even if i got combo and i hit "E" only will be single attacks?
Old 08-12-2017, 10:21 PM   #36

so if i have the gun out even if i got combo and i hit "E" only will be single attacks?
when i say melee combo, i mean you can do different style of melee attack. example left click twice and right click 3 time will do one style, and using same weapon. left click 5 time will do another style.
Look at this video will greatly understand what i mean.
Jeanrc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 12:02 PM   #37
Master Member

December 8, 2017 Ė Independent Canadian developer and publisher Digital Extremes is proud to announce the three winners of the Warframe Tennoís Greatest Trailer Contest. Benjamin Noisette (NihilVX), Ryan Tam (NYx53), and YegorPoustovalov (AQUA5) are the first, second and third place prize winners from the contest that challenged the Warframe community to show their love in trailer form. The winners won $10,000, $3,000, and $1,000, respectively. The three trailers debuted at The Game Awards 2017, held Thursday, December 7, in Los Angeles, Ca.

Old 09-12-2017, 03:21 PM   #38
Master Member

which mod worth leveling for beginner?

i am doing vitality, the energy shield one and melee damage for now.

i just go around doing the leap attack with the heat sword...lol

i went and bought Logitech G502 mouse, now got many buttons to program haha!
TrueBeliever_jh likes this.
Old 09-12-2017, 07:26 PM   #39

Not sure if anyone posted.

Free vaulted Frost prime and prime weapon with prime trial. Iirc, valid till end of Dec... please check before activating... and also.... for those interested in getting this game, ask some of guys here for referral code. Both players get in game plats which is essential when ur inventory gets bigger...

https://www.warframe.com/freeprime

Those interested and with a twitch account... go link your Warframe account to it. Then activate the prime trial... remember to deactivate it after u got ur frost prime in game.

Last edited by Jin_GY; 09-12-2017 at 07:31 PM..
Jin_GY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 07:42 PM   #40

which mod worth leveling for beginner?

i am doing vitality, the energy shield one and melee damage for now.

i just go around doing the leap attack with the heat sword...lol

i went and bought Logitech G502 mouse, now got many buttons to program haha!
Beginners get ur health high, can last longer...but without better dmg output, also abit hard to survive. Let’s say, u’re using excal for beginner, go read up how to mod excal.
Those are the mods used for building a good excal.

For effective dmg output... Google Warframe damage 2.0. Each type of enemy have their own weakness... what’s effectively killing the Grineer might not be effectively killing the corpus.

For beginner, best is to use rhino. It’s a tanky frame which can survive some mid level abuse. The frost prime I mentioned above also quite a good one for beginner.

My advice is to spend some cash to buy the plats only if you’re interested in playing long term and If managed to get 50-75% discount on plat purchase. If don’t feel like spending money, but can commit time, go do some relic farming and then farm prime parts to sell for plats.

Recruiting chat is your saviour... sometime if you ask, you will get it...and let ppl know beforehand that you’re new.. need guidance... if not they will abort the mission halfway and gg...

One useful site: https://deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html

U can’t see alert/invasion if the planet not available to you. Can check this site and if there’s any orokin catalyst, reactor or forma blueprint as reward for alert or invasion. Go to the recruiting tab. Type LF taxi to e.g forma alert. LF= looking for. These 3 items are essential to building a stronger Warframe n weapon.
Trueblue82 likes this.

Last edited by Jin_GY; 09-12-2017 at 08:02 PM..
Old 09-12-2017, 08:07 PM   #41
Master Member

Not sure if anyone posted.

Free vaulted Frost prime and prime weapon with prime trial. Iirc, valid till end of Dec... please check before activating... and also.... for those interested in getting this game, ask some of guys here for referral code. Both players get in game plats which is essential when ur inventory gets bigger...

https://www.warframe.com/freeprime

Those interested and with a twitch account... go link your Warframe account to it. Then activate the prime trial... remember to deactivate it after u got ur frost prime in game.
oh so the twitch prime just activate the free trial for the prime izzit??.. ok
Old 10-12-2017, 01:42 AM   #42
Master Member

i just linked the twitch prime with warframe...wow alot of goodies including a good rifle and axe...and of coz frost prime....
Old 10-12-2017, 10:01 AM   #43

i just linked the twitch prime with warframe...wow alot of goodies including a good rifle and axe...and of coz frost prime....
Sorry for the late reply.

Glad u got it. And do double check and make sure your prime trial is unsub, if not it will be a monthly billing...

This game has a lot of potential. I stopped playing for almost 2 years as I burnt out grinding for stuffs...come back and was hooked again...

The learning curve was pretty steep, but the wiki is always there to help.

Oh ya... recently due to the game awards ceremony, DE (the company of Warframe) gave out free sayandana and sigil.... it’s cosmetics stuffs, but when u get halfway thru this game. You will gradually become a fashion wh0re. How to get it? By going to any of the Warframe twitch partner (those that stream this game), and watch the game for 30 mins. You don’t have to really watch, just be present in the channel and you can go do other stuffs... it’s still dropping as of yesterday...
Trueblue82 likes this.
Old 10-12-2017, 11:31 AM   #44
Master Member

wah thanks..really just park there 30mins enough..lol..didn't even watch, was playing

Sorry for the late reply.

Glad u got it. And do double check and make sure your prime trial is unsub, if not it will be a monthly billing...

This game has a lot of potential. I stopped playing for almost 2 years as I burnt out grinding for stuffs...come back and was hooked again...

The learning curve was pretty steep, but the wiki is always there to help.

Oh ya... recently due to the game awards ceremony, DE (the company of Warframe) gave out free sayandana and sigil.... itís cosmetics stuffs, but when u get halfway thru this game. You will gradually become a fashion wh0re. How to get it? By going to any of the Warframe twitch partner (those that stream this game), and watch the game for 30 mins. You donít have to really watch, just be present in the channel and you can go do other stuffs... itís still dropping as of yesterday...
Old 11-12-2017, 05:28 PM   #45
Master Member

Red face

Im noob, but already a fashion frame addict.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.