AFTERSHOCK PC - Now featuring Nvidia 10 series graphics cards!

Aftershock PC

Suspended
Reaction score
We're launching a one week hari raya special :), Which includes a TT Esports Theron worth SGD 129 (Special Exclusive Colored edition while stocks last!)

1375163_370477486416722_1904366980_n.jpg

Deals include :

Free Theron mouse (Worth SGD 129, While stocks last)
Free IC diamond
Free Intel 7260 AC WIFI
Free Color Calibration
25 Dollars off custom backboard automobile wraps

Last edited:

XseanX

Master Member
Reaction score
Personally, I will not recommend u to go for warranty just because its cheaper. My experience with after sales service with Aftershock is much better than any i have experienced.

Yeah, their after sales service is really top notch which I can attest to it, went to their Serangoon office twice and the both of the occasions, the repair is done within 15~30 mins, even had a casual chat with the peeps there while waiting.

Not to mention that they also give genuine advice on the laptop build which best suit your needs instead of trying to sell you a expensive system just to earn your money.

XseanX

Master Member
Reaction score
We're launching a one week hari raya special :), Which includes a TT Esports Theron worth SGD 129 (Special Exclusive Colored edition while stocks last!)

1375163_370477486416722_1904366980_n.jpg

Deals include :

Free Theron mouse (Worth SGD 129, While stocks last)
Free IC diamond
Free Intel 7260 AC WIFI
Free Color Calibration
25 Dollars off custom backboard automobile wraps

Wah, damn, just got my laptop last week and miss this promo. Ehz, not asking for a free mouse but at least can get a free color calibration instead? :crazy:

By the way, today is public holiday, you guys still open?

Aftershock PC

Suspended
Reaction score
Hey Sean,

Your config was pretty high end, do feel free to drop by for the calibration (tommorow onwards i'll let the staff know your coming) :) And yes, the showroom and the service center are both open.

Last edited:

XseanX

Master Member
Reaction score
Hey Sean,

Your config was pretty high end, do feel free to drop by for the calibration (tommorow onwards i'll let the staff know your coming) :) And yes, the showroom and the service center are both open.

Okay sure, most likely will drop by tomorrow or the day after for the calibration, thanks for the kind arrangement. =]

BradenHeat

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Okay sure, most likely will drop by tomorrow or the day after for the calibration, thanks for the kind arrangement. =]

OI OI Share specs & pics leh....sharing is caring :crazy:

BTW @ TeamA.S : Hows the beta drivers doing so far? Any immediate TDR or freezes or BSODs?

RX-Turbo

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, their after sales service is really top notch which I can attest to it, went to their Serangoon office twice and the both of the occasions, the repair is done within 15~30 mins, even had a casual chat with the peeps there while waiting.

Not to mention that they also give genuine advice on the laptop build which best suit your needs instead of trying to sell you a expensive system just to earn your money.

Wah, damn, just got my laptop last week and miss this promo. Ehz, not asking for a free mouse but at least can get a free color calibration instead? :crazy:

By the way, today is public holiday, you guys still open?
Agreed.
Have a nice chat with Marcus and his team actually, Dropped by thrice, He even didn't mind that I reused some parts and got the invoiced edited twice. :X I also kind of feel for you since I also missed the promo by "that" much. Collected my XG15 today. Maybe should have pestered Marcus just now. :s13:

But anyway. More pressing question is.. Is there a bios that allow undervolting for the XG15, itching to see how far I can push the battery life of this. :D

Aftershock PC

Suspended
Reaction score
enquiries

BTW @ TeamA.S : Hows the beta drivers doing so far? Any immediate TDR or freezes or BSODs?

To bradenheat - Been testing 331.40 beta for the purpose of the BF4 beta. So far, a nice improvement from the 322 series drivers!!
But best to wait for the WHQL non beta drivers.
was wondering if payment can be made via installments?

We do accept DBS installment payments for DBS CC.

XseanX

Master Member
Reaction score
OI OI Share specs & pics leh....sharing is caring :crazy:

Kk, shall share my humble hoot here :o

Back View

Front View

Specs

AFTERSHOCK XG13
CPU: 4th Generation Intel® Haswell Core™ i7-4700MQ
Graphics Card : NVIDIA GEFORCE 765M GTX 2GB DDR5
RAM : 16GB DDR3L 1600MHZ (8x2)
Thermal Compound : IC Diamond Thermal Compound
Display : 13.3 Inch IPS FHD(1920x1080) Premium Matte
Display Keyboard Backlight : Marine Blue
MSATA Bay : Samsung MSATA SSD 256GB
Hard Drive : Western Digital Scorpio Black 750GB 7200 RPM
WI-FI Bluetooth : Intel 7260 AC WIFI+BT
Operating System : Windows 8 Professional 64 bit

Opted for full body metallic blue steel finish...

But anyway. More pressing question is.. Is there a bios that allow undervolting for the XG15, itching to see how far I can push the battery life of this.

Thus far had not heard of bios that allow voltage control for Clevo laptop, kinda lock at bio level.

Anyway I uses Intel Extreme Tuning Utility aka Intel XTU in window to do the undervolting. So far so good, it allow you to adjust voltage on the fly and even got inbuilt stress test for stability testing purposes.

Download link: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/Detail_Desc.aspx?lang=eng&DwnldID=22485

BradenHeat

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
To bradenheat - Been testing 331.40 beta for the purpose of the BF4 beta. So far, a nice improvement from the 322 series drivers!!
But best to wait for the WHQL non beta drivers.

We do accept DBS installment payments for DBS CC.

NIce nice, well will be doing a fresh windows install later on, and NOT install the beta stuffs as long as im kept busy haha

Back View

Front View

Specs

AFTERSHOCK XG13

Thus far had not heard of bios that allow voltage control for Clevo laptop, kinda lock at bio level.

Anyway I uses Intel Extreme Tuning Utility aka Intel XTU in window to do the undervolting. So far so good, it allow you to adjust voltage on the fly and even got inbuilt stress test for stability testing purposes.

Download link: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/Detail_Desc.aspx?lang=eng&DwnldID=22485

woot, nice emo blue :o, same gaming mat by the way haha

EH @ TeamA.S : Y U NO GIB STEALTH CAMO!? [ lols ] if got the urban camo wrap, sure bring my monster down if i have to.

Aftershock PC

Suspended
Reaction score
Aftershock, can this finishing done on X15S / X17S? got sample of what Purple and Green look like?

We do have green, but didn't get a photo the last full green we did.

As for purple. we don't have that color at the moment.

Aftershock PC

Suspended
Reaction score
Any other colors? looking for a unique color.

Quite a few colors and textures you can view at the showroom actually.
Unique colors usually aren't unique anymore after we post a sample picture up :p

RX-Turbo

Banned
Reaction score
* Snip
Specs

AFTERSHOCK XG13

Damn is it a beauty.. I was kinda hoping I can do a two tone colour scheme for mine (Blue external, black internals. :D)

RX-Turbo

Banned
Reaction score
Will post my hoots over the 2 week:

Specs of my XG15:
RAM : 16GB DDR3L 1600MHZ (8x2) < Rejigged from my old lappy)
Thermal Compound : Stock (Seems pretty decent so lazy to reapply :p)
Display : 15.6 Inch Full HD Premium Matte LED display with 95% NTSC Color Gamut (1920 x1080)
MSATA Bay : Plextor M5M 128GB < Rejigged from my old lappy)
Hard Drive : Western Digital Scorpio Black 750GB 7200 RPM < Rejigged from my old lappy)
Operating System : Windows 8.1 Professional 64 bit < Testing it atm.

watzup_ken

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Did you installed a mod BIOS? I am not sure if Intel XTU allows any changes with a non-modded BIOS.

It is true that there is no voltage control at BIOS level for the models carried by Aftershock at the moment.

XseanX

Master Member
Reaction score
Damn is it a beauty.. I was kinda hoping I can do a two tone colour scheme for mine (Blue external, black internals. :D)

Did you talk to the aftershock team? I am sure they will be able to something special for u...

Btw you got a decent setup too, was considering getting a Xg15 for the screen but the weight hold me back as I need more portability instead..

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.