HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

OP Laptop - US$799 for GTX1060

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-01-2019, 05:44 PM   #16

if your suitcase is too small for this and you handcarry, most probably will tio 7% gst.

By the way curious to know, you guys will most probably try to act blur put it inside suitcase and bring it in or declare to customs?
cannot put inside check-in luggage. it has a non-removable battery.
feralslash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2019, 12:19 PM   #17

Another option for you guys who are concerned about warranty on the overpowered laptop by walmart.. found this deal for HP .. same price just lower ram and no ssd... but since its HP brand it should give you some "peace of mind"

https://www.walmart.com/ip/HP-Pavili...ype=10&veh=aff
xxduckxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2019, 04:18 PM   #18
Master Member

cannot put inside check-in luggage. it has a non-removable battery.
cannot check in coz got batttery? serious? i did check in my pc with psu before, but battery cannot?
lifeishard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2019, 04:19 PM   #19
Master Member

Another option for you guys who are concerned about warranty on the overpowered laptop by walmart.. found this deal for HP .. same price just lower ram and no ssd... but since its HP brand it should give you some "peace of mind"

https://www.walmart.com/ip/HP-Pavili...ype=10&veh=aff
someone posted they do not accept non US CC, how to buy wor.
lifeishard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2019, 10:00 PM   #20
Supremacy Member

just that the apex 15 is more than two times more expensive...a similar spec on aftershock is around 2.4k??

800usd is only around 1.1k sgd, and u get $150 free gaming software like pubg.

seems like a pretty good deal? altho there's some hassle with the warranty and charger head but i think the cost savings justified these
for 1.1k, even of spoil within 1 year, just buy another model with newer cpu next year and it will still be cheaper than aftershock lol.
Audiology93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2019, 10:58 AM   #21

someone posted they do not accept non US CC, how to buy wor.
haha honestly for me i got good friends who travel back and forth US often so worse case they buy and i pay them back..

for the rest.. if im not wrong there might be some companies like ez buy or comgateway who might provide a US payment service at a cost.. but i think still might be overall cheaper than any other options in sg..

tried paypal?
xxduckxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.