HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

DELL XPS 15 9530 with Win10 and many extras!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 16-04-2018, 11:12 PM   #1

DELL XPS 15 9530 with Win10 and many extras!

For photos, please visit https://carousell.com/p/dell-xps-15-...ras-164906595/

Pre-loved Dell XPS 15 with full original box packaging upgraded to Windows 10 Home for SGD998
-
Feels sad to depart with this wonderful Dell XPS laptop. This version is known to have the keyboard rubber degrade over time but FEAR NOT, I will include free sets of extra rubber pad, extra keyboard, and the under casing. Previously ordered all the spare parts but didn't have the time to install. Will all be included for free!
-
specs:
Intel i7-4702HQ QUAD CORE 2.2GHZ
NVIDIA Geforce GT 750M
3200x1800 touch display
1TB Seagate hybrid hard disk
32GB SSD for Intel Rapid Storage Technology

-----------------------------------------------------
EXTRAS FREEBIES

1) rubber matte replacement
2) keyboard replacement
3) under cover replacement
4) Free Lenovo backpack
5) OPTIONAL extra set of DELL XPS 9530 for parts. The story goes, I had the original 9530, accidentally destroyed due to water.. out of desperation for work I bought the exact same model so I can use the same applications and drivers. So I have this extra set of non-working 9530, the only thing working should be the touch-screen LCD and the cooling fan, mother board is fried. I will include this only if you think you know what you are doing with the extra spare parts.
RayDream is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.