HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

WTB: Insurance Policies

Like Tree3Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-08-2018, 10:27 PM   #1576
Master Member

If you are looking to surrender your insurance/endowment policies, do you know that you can transfer the ownership instead? I will buy over your insurance policies and pay a HIGHER price than what insurance companies will give you upon surrender.

I buy all kinds of insurance/savings/endowments/single-premium/DPI/non-DPI plans. I will pay you in CASH. Transfer of policies and payment to you will be done at the insurance company.

Additional Perks:
1. Refer a friend and get referral fee!

FAQs:
Q1: Which company are you representing?
A1: I am an individual, and not representing any company.

Q2: Why is it that your offer price can be higher than companies?
A2: Companies have many employees on their payroll. They have to make a huge profit on resale policies in order to pay their employees. On the other hand, I do not have such obligations to anyone.

Q3: Do you re-sell my policies?
A3: No. I buy it for my personal consumption.

Q4: I am not sure if I want to surrender my policies but I do need cash. What other options do I have?
A4: Drop me an email and we'll explore possible options.

Q5: Are there other things you would consider buying?
A5: Yes. Those are: (i) Pure 999 Gold, (ii) Uncirculated rare currencies with good serial numbers.

Questions?
For a non-obligatory discussion, drop me a PM or email me at aomega.policy at gmail.com. I will get back to you within 6 hours.
JuniorLion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2018, 07:21 AM   #1577
Master Member

If you are looking to surrender your insurance/endowment policies, do you know that you can transfer the ownership instead? I will buy over your insurance policies and pay a HIGHER price than what insurance companies will give you upon surrender.

I buy all kinds of insurance/savings/endowments/single-premium/DPI/non-DPI plans. I will pay you in CASH. Transfer of policies and payment to you will be done at the insurance company.

Additional Perks:

FAQs:

A2: Companies have many employees on their payroll. They have to make a huge profit on resale policies in order to pay their employees. On the other hand, I do not have such obligations to anyone.

Q4: I am not sure if I want to surrender my policies but I do need cash. What other options do I have?

A5: Yes. Those are: (i) Pure 999 Gold, (ii) Uncirculated rare currencies with good serial numbers.

Questions?
For a non-obligatory discussion, drop me a PM or email me at aomega.policy at gmail.com. I will get back to you within 6 hours.
Old 11-08-2018, 09:04 AM   #1578
Master Member

Additional Perks:

FAQs:

Questions?
Old 11-08-2018, 12:50 PM   #1579
Master Member

Additional Perks:

FAQs:

Questions?
Old 11-08-2018, 01:46 PM   #1580
Master Member

Additional Perks:

FAQs:

Questions?
Old 11-08-2018, 04:35 PM   #1581
Master Member

Additional Perks:

FAQs:

Questions?
Old 11-08-2018, 05:28 PM   #1582
Master Member

Additional Perks:

FAQs:

Questions?
Old 11-08-2018, 10:20 PM   #1583
Master Member

Additional Perks:

FAQs:

Questions?
Old 11-08-2018, 11:48 PM   #1584
Master Member

Additional Perks:

FAQs:

Questions?
Old 12-08-2018, 07:27 AM   #1585
Master Member

Additional Perks:

FAQs:

Questions?
Old 12-08-2018, 07:53 AM   #1586
Master Member

Additional Perks:

FAQs:

Questions?
Old 12-08-2018, 12:00 PM   #1587
Master Member

Additional Perks:

FAQs:

Questions?
Old 12-08-2018, 03:39 PM   #1588
Master Member

Additional Perks:

FAQs:

Questions?
Old 12-08-2018, 05:40 PM   #1589
Master Member

Additional Perks:

FAQs:

Questions?
Old 12-08-2018, 08:27 PM   #1590
Master Member

Additional Perks:

FAQs:

Questions?
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.