HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

WTB: Insurance Policies

Like Tree3Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 29-10-2017, 01:56 PM   #1
Master Member

WTB: Insurance Policies

If you are looking to surrender your policies early, why not drop me an email?

I will take over your policies and offer a higher surrender value than the insurance companies.

Drop me a PM for a no-obligation discussion
JuniorLion is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2017, 08:13 PM   #2
Master Member

Are you looking to surrender your insurance/endowment/savings policies early? Instead of surrendering to the insurance company and get a low value, why not sell it to me?

I will take over your policies and offer a higher surrender value than the insurance companies.

My payment to you will be in cash.

Drop me a PM for a no-obligation discussion
Old 01-11-2017, 09:07 PM   #3
Master Member

If you are looking to surrender your insurance/endowment policies, do you know that you can transfer the ownership instead?

I will buy over your insurance policies and pay a HIGHER price than what insurance companies will give you upon surrender.

I will pay you in cash.

Drop me a PM for a no-obligatory discussion.
Old 02-11-2017, 09:15 PM   #4
Master Member

If you are looking to surrender your insurance/endowment policies, do you know that you can transfer the ownership instead?

I will buy over your insurance policies and pay a HIGHER price than what insurance companies will give you upon surrender.

I will pay you in cash.

Old 03-11-2017, 06:20 AM   #5
Master Member

I will pay you in cash.

Old 04-11-2017, 08:00 AM   #6
Master Member

I will pay you in cash.

Old 04-11-2017, 11:24 PM   #7
Master Member

I will pay you in cash. Transfer to be done at the insurance company.

Old 05-11-2017, 09:25 PM   #8
Master Member

Old 06-11-2017, 09:17 PM   #9
Master Member

Old 07-11-2017, 09:19 PM   #10
Master Member

Old 08-11-2017, 08:59 PM   #11
Master Member

Old 09-11-2017, 09:08 PM   #12
Master Member

Old 11-11-2017, 05:38 PM   #13
Master Member

I will pay you in cashh. Transfer to be done at the insurance company.

Old 12-11-2017, 07:40 PM   #14
Master Member

Old 13-11-2017, 06:16 AM   #15
Master Member

I will pay you in cash. Transfer of policies and payment to you will be done at the insurance company.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.