WTS various wallets and frangrances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strangemushroom

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Honour thy father and thy mother: that thy days may be long upon the land which the Lord thy God giveth thee.

Strangemushroom

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour’s house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbour’s wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor any thing that is thy neighbour’s.

Strangemushroom

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
And all the people saw the thunderings, and the lightnings, and the noise of the trumpet, and the mountain smoking: and when the people saw it, they removed, and stood afar off.

Strangemushroom

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
And they said unto Moses, Speak thou with us, and we will hear: but let not God speak with us, lest we die.

Strangemushroom

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
And Moses said unto the people, Fear not: for God is come to prove you, and that his fear may be before your faces, that ye sin not.

Strangemushroom

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
And the Lord said unto Moses, Thus thou shalt say unto the children of Israel, Ye have seen that I have talked with you from heaven.

Strangemushroom

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
An altar of earth thou shalt make unto me, and shalt sacrifice thereon thy burnt offerings, and thy peace offerings, thy sheep, and thine oxen: in all places where I record my name I will come unto thee, and I will bless thee.

Strangemushroom

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
And if thou wilt make me an altar of stone, thou shalt not build it of hewn stone: for if thou lift up thy tool upon it, thou hast polluted it.

Strangemushroom

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If thou buy an Hebrew servant, six years he shall serve: and in the seventh he shall go out free for nothing.

Strangemushroom

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If he came in by himself, he shall go out by himself: if he were married, then his wife shall go out with him.

Strangemushroom

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If his master have given him a wife, and she have born him sons or daughters; the wife and her children shall be her master’s, and he shall go out by himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.