[Official] Tom Clancy's The Division

Hummie

Reaction score
My gfx(amd 290) fan and cpu fan also blowing like mad when running this game....

And rewards vendor also empty.... (bought the gold ed)

rEe_TaN

Master Member
Reaction score
Yes my computer is noisy too when I play.

i7 5820K, SLI 980

Yes, im on watercooling.. dual screen setup.. Notice my CPU temp shoot up to 70% on loading of the game but drop down when inside the game.. GPU maintain at 46degree on 100% load.

However, i notice my fps is not that good.. if 980 SLI, i get most is 70-90fps but if single 980, i get around 60fps..

CPU: i7-4790K (4.6ghz)
GPU: 980SLI (Latest Driver)
RAM: 16GB

Lucky for me, this game is free and i got all edition items but facing the same issue, my items is not inside the reward claim vendor.

Hummie

Reaction score
I heard Nvidia got prob with their latest driver for this game and got pull down from their website.

Can try using the previous version? :(

rEe_TaN

Master Member
Reaction score
I heard Nvidia got prob with their latest driver for this game and got pull down from their website.

Can try using the previous version? :(

Seriously?! I just updated last night leh.. !!

Gymrat76

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
There's a thread on HWC on this. I'm still on the latest drivers without issues... seems to affect dual monitor setups and those who use Express installations. I think if you got no issue then no problems lah :D

rEe_TaN

Master Member
Reaction score
But what is your guys gpu and the fps? I cant believe my fps is so low.. And im inside the operation base.. I expect at least min 90fps for dual 980 sli..

Hikida

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
been solo-ing last night, becos i sucks in shooter games don't dare to multiplayer, been having fun so far. maybe i'm old and have a RPG heart, i see new loot i very happy ;);)

i've been using the in-game matchmaking and it is more fun playing in a group although i am someone that prefers to solo

Hikida

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
run next to them an option to revive them will appear on screen. i believe it is F-key. hold it down till they are revived.

Thanks.
i never got that option though.
might have missed it or something

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.