Ask me any questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

bendi85

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is the robot restaurant at Tokyo worthwhile to go?
And also I'm going from my hotel located at Hacchobori station to keio Tokyo hotel for a tour. How should I go ? I need to reach there by 0745hrs.

cpuer

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
And also I'm going from my hotel located at Hacchobori station to keio Tokyo hotel for a tour. How should I go ? I need to reach there by 0745hrs.

you can take to either Shinjuku or Tochomae for KEIO.

deodorant

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Absolutely Yes!!! ... and also absolutely no at the same time, lol. At almost s$100 it is really quite pricey. If you like the ... pop culture, manga, bright neon lights side of Tokyo then it's worth going. Otherwise don't bother.

Note that the show is most definitely not authentic japan at all. It's a random mish-mash of what the show's creators think angmoh gaijins like about Japan and they just dump everything in and come up with some random show. It sucks and yet is freaking awesome at the same time :D

Robot Restaurant Tokyo

Reaction score
I'm interested to know what general medical charges are like, say like going to the GP when I have a fever or something non-life threatening that doesn't require hospital.

xorionn

Reaction score
Staying in Osaka now. Where's nice to visit outside Osaka/Kyoto... Eg: day trip

deodorant

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Staying in Osaka now. Where's nice to visit outside Osaka/Kyoto... Eg: day trip
Definitely Nara if you haven't already gone.
Other than that ... maybe Kobe? At least you can do the touristy checklist of "I went to Kobe to eat Kobe beef" :s13:

TheCaffeEspresso

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
looking to go tokyo early july
delta air around 601

too early to book for july or can book already??

have no knowledge and ideas of what to do at japan other than interested to climb mount ji

any recommendation ?

cpuer

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
looking to go tokyo early july
delta air around 601

too early to book for july or can book already??

have no knowledge and ideas of what to do at japan other than interested to climb mount ji

any recommendation ?

Me and wife going Mt Fuji. She will be climbing with her friends and I will do some trekking at 5th stn. Will be in Tokyo area for about 2 weeks.

If you are serious about it, just book.

Wood41

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Need to 'donate' 1k Yen if going to Station 6 direction.
Not sure if there is any other trekking around 5th Station.

xorionn

Reaction score
Definitely Nara if you haven't already gone.
Other than that ... maybe Kobe? At least you can do the touristy checklist of "I went to Kobe to eat Kobe beef" :s13:

Will try both! Need JR pass? Where to buy? I'm in osaka alr, cold now..

deodorant

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is it safe to go Hiroshima or Tokyo... radiation?
Not safe. Tokyo and Hiroshima residents all no new births since last 10 years cos of radiation. And most of us here in these Japan forums never ever go Japan since the accident cos kiasi. The few of us who dared to go, came back with mutation like three hands and extra two fingers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.