[Official] Tom Clancy's The Division

freakerknoid

Reaction score
Just now in DZ while i was killing some NPC one rouge agent try to kill me while i was busying killing NPC. Clearly he was aiming at me so i turn around and kill him instead. Though he only one person. Then 3 guys ran pass me i though different group so i just ignore them and ran pass. Few minute later while i was exploring 3 of them gang up and kill me. I was like ok they just wanna go rouge and kill agent.

Then this Japanese guy( i think) speaking in english said" You Kill my friend i kill you! *********ker" I was like your friend try to kill me but fail you idiot. If you is friend not good enough to go rouge alone don't do it. Shoot me from behind still cannot kill me. Take it so seriously, its just a game

Last edited:

over-tuned

Reaction score
Damn sian.. got killed by rogues twice last night and this morning in DZ when trying to solo and level up.. still stuck at DZ 43... grrr.. try to avoid those gangs of rogues also difficult.. think I need to start joining groups to make myself less of a sitting duck for rogue agents :o

Just now in DZ while i was killing some NPC one rouge agent try to kill me while i was busying killing NPC. Clearly he was aiming at me so i turn around and kill him instead. Though he only one person. Then 3 guys ran pass me i though different group so i just ignore them and ran pass. Few minute later while i was exploring 3 of them gang up and kill me. I was like ok they just wanna go rouge and kill agent.

Then this Japanese guy( i think) speaking in english said" You Kill my friend i kill you! *********ker" I was like your friend try to kill me but fail you idiot. If you is friend not good enough to go rouge alone don't do it. Shoot me from behind still cannot kill me. Take it so seriously, its just a game

Hahaha, after the patch, usually when I join pub dz groups, we also kill those solo-ing. Just for fun hahaha. Aiyo don't solo la add me la.

freakerknoid

Reaction score
Hahaha, after the patch, usually when I join pub dz groups, we also kill those solo-ing. Just for fun hahaha. Aiyo don't solo la add me la.

Doing a bit of grinding. I join group also sometime. Im ok with going rogue it's part of the game of pvp. But come on lah lose already go say nasty word like that. A bit sour loser. Everyone can go rogue with 4 players and pick on the solo guy. If a solo guy go rogue and pick on 4 player that would be something else. If I Soloing and got 4 rogue agent i will try to take one guy down if I can.haha if I die one of you guys is coming with me.lol

What's yr uplay gametag? Maybe I already add you

Last edited:

TaoEhh

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Current level 30, with DZ rank 35.

Eq: vector, bm ak74...

At night, there will be this bunch of Pinoy rogue players.

If I remember correctly, it's something passion. See him and his party just standby kill them.

Once I level 50 dz rank, just Chiong lexi.

Gymrat76

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Current level 30, with DZ rank 35.

Eq: vector, bm ak74...

At night, there will be this bunch of Pinoy rogue players.

If I remember correctly, it's something passion. See him and his party just standby kill them.

Once I level 50 dz rank, just Chiong lexi.

Lately many challenge Missions I keep falling through the map. Very frustrating. Just got it again playing Russian embassy. Right at the end in the courtyard I fell through and ended back at safe house. Then fast travel
Back to embassy and got killed by a respawned NPC. Lay dead as the rest of the team killed the boss. Lucky still got the gold drop by couldn't collect the Phoenix credits and purples :((

Anyone get this also? Been getting this the last 2-3 days

Strikk

Master Member
Reaction score
Yesterday got killed by cheena rogue team. i rage quitted.
NVM, Im 3 levels away to dz50. Once I get all my blueprints, I will KOS all pinoy and cheena

sayplease

Reaction score
anyone wanna farm easy high end loots, add me at uplay: sayplease

need to be decently geared as the mobs arent that easy.

Last edited:

sayplease

Reaction score
lets say, at least 150k dps 70k hp
or
170k dps 60k hp

if u can do challenge mode u should be fine, unless you spend an hour doing one.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.