Wireless IP Camera thread

evilster

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
btw, does anyone know how to download the videos for SINEOJI coz i can view them on my computer but cannot download... Some of the video seems to be black out so ya.. Need to check what happened ? any idea

Last edited:

fudgie

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm thinking of a home surveillance with recording system
I read that the sineoji is pretty good, but I need recording to a NAS

Does sineoji provide this function?

skintigh

Reaction score
I will like to give a heads up and credit to sineoji for their remarkable service. I purchased 4 ipcams 2 weeks ago and it came with installation. Everything was working great.

Only yesterday, I was trying to configure my ipcam to record to my nas with rtsp but somehow to no avail. Rang up sineoji and they came to configure my camera recording to my nas with rtsp.

Thank you again for the service. I will not hesitate to recommend sineoji for any referrals.

Last edited:

geckoSG

Master Member
Reaction score
btw, does anyone know how to download the videos for SINEOJI coz i can view them on my computer but cannot download... Some of the video seems to be black out so ya.. Need to check what happened ? any idea

So, what caused the blackouts?

geckoSG

Master Member
Reaction score
seems that latest updates for vstarcam screwed alot of things up.

1. Mobile app eye4 keeps crashing for no reason
2. Vscam no longer able to do any firmware upgrades
3. Ip camera finder tool and smart upgrade tool having issues locating cameras on lan.
4. Reset of camera, the camera keeps detecting wrong encryption from router. Setup impossible to continue using mobile. Only way is to manual setup via webui.

zzzzZZZZ...

batniss

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi who has Dean contact? thanks

Hi kyh2511, thank you for your PM but unfortunately I am not Dean and like you I am just another forum member here.

I will pm you his HWZ nick for you to contact him instead.

Tyrone

Reaction score
Hi, just to check if any Sineoji IP cameras users (esp PT497v and PT587v) are using Samsung Evo+ microSD cards for memory? I think Sineoji recommends Samsun Evo microSD (without the +) but just wonder if Evo+ can also work with their IP cameras, esp I have some installed in semi-outdoor area, thought Evo+ outdoor resistance feature will help?

Anyone try using cheaper brand microSD card like Remax or Jaba 64gb/128gb?

Thank you in advance.

batniss

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi, just to check if any Sineoji IP cameras users (esp PT497v and PT587v) are using Samsung Evo+ microSD cards for memory? I think Sineoji recommends Samsun Evo microSD (without the +) but just wonder if Evo+ can also work with their IP cameras, esp I have some installed in semi-outdoor area, thought Evo+ outdoor resistance feature will help?

Thank you in advance.

I am using plus and it works

localITguy

Suspended
Reaction score

Thank you in advance.

best is to stick with known brands.

samsung. cheaper brands can lead to corruption of the recordings and may cause the SD Card to die faster

eyz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i am looking for a camera, maybe ptz. is there any recommendation? do not necessary need recording, but if it can record, it'll be good.

is xiaomi xiaoyi ip camera recommended? i know it's a fixed camera.

kyh2511

Reaction score
Thank you Sineoji for the great service!
I bought 3 IP Cameras from them.. Encountered slight hiccup due to faulty extension cable and a faulty unit but all issues were solved professionally by the installer. The installer explained everything patiently and suggested good location for each camera based on site situation.. everything works now!
I highly recommend Sineoji and the installer!

batniss

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i am looking for a camera, maybe ptz. is there any recommendation? do not necessary need recording, but if it can record, it'll be good.

is xiaomi xiaoyi ip camera recommended? i know it's a fixed camera.

is cheap and decent.

geckoSG

Master Member
Reaction score
Xiaoyi is good. Wide angled lens and easy to use. Quality on par with all cameras on market. Cheaper will b what i previously recommended. Rmb99 from taobao.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.