The Hair Thread - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bro saw ur web le. Hair spray nth much eh. Btw what is seasalt spray?

Sent from - using GAGT

i never sell hair spray ah cause i don't believe in hair spray anymore as long i learn my own technique to style my hair.

sea salt spray is to use on damp hair prior to blow drying for creating volume and shape of the style you want to do.
it's like a draft shape before you use wax/clay/pomade to style and finalise it.

Dingdingsong

Reaction score
i never sell hair spray ah cause i don't believe in hair spray anymore as long i learn my own technique to style my hair.

sea salt spray is to use on damp hair prior to blow drying for creating volume and shape of the style you want to do.
it's like a draft shape before you use wax/clay/pomade to style and finalise it.
Ohh liddat arh. Then how u style your hair to last it whole day sia share yi sia la. I morning 7 am style 12 my hair going rot alr leh(i use the original by blumaan).

And btw how to know if u apply enough hair product for ur hair to last the whole day. I scare use too much then too much weight then drop very fast. Then scare use too little then also drop very fast. Tips anyone?

Sent from - using GAGT

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ohh liddat arh. Then how u style your hair to last it whole day sia share yi sia la. I morning 7 am style 12 my hair going rot alr leh(i use the original by blumaan).

And btw how to know if u apply enough hair product for ur hair to last the whole day. I scare use too much then too much weight then drop very fast. Then scare use too little then also drop very fast. Tips anyone?

Sent from - using GAGT

sea salt spray on damp hair, dry using hair dryer and use roll brush to create slight curls
then just use wax lor

learn, try many different amount. play with it.

it's supposed to be fun, not a one time thing.

Dingdingsong

Reaction score
sea salt spray on damp hair, dry using hair dryer and use roll brush to create slight curls
then just use wax lor

learn, try many different amount. play with it.

it's supposed to be fun, not a one time thing.
Haha okay. Thanks alot.

Sent from - using GAGT

whatme

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Sent from - using GAGT
You still in secondary school ah? I assumed your hair gotta be short?

Show picture of your hair leh

Sent from Sony E6853 using GAGT

Last edited:

Dingdingsong

Reaction score
btw if you would compare original and morris motley? how would you compare it? like what are the differences with these 2 product and how much is the difference?

sorry if my eng was bad but just want to know more about morris motley before buying it.

durant035

Reaction score
hi all have been looking for renati hair wax but not a lot of shops in sg carries the brand.

I read that most here go Chinatown buy their hair wax. where exactly ah?

Thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.