The Hair Thread - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
any specific hair dryer brand to use? :s22:

IMO, priority is not mainly on the brand. More importantly, its on the weight and power. A lightweight hairdryer will be easier to use and it does make a difference when held in hands. Go for one with at least 2000 watts of power. I myself am using a 2200w hairdryer. You will need this to create the volume and salon-dried hair that you want, without spending tons of time.

The heat settings is kind of standard across the hairdryers in the market. Generally speaking, thick hair needs different drying speed and heat than fine, fragile hair.

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Swansons or ocean @ chinatown. I do not think they sell renati there but you can go ahead to check it out. Probably you have better luck checking out online stores. I recalled some do sell them.

hi all have been looking for renati hair wax but not a lot of shops in sg carries the brand.

I read that most here go Chinatown buy their hair wax. where exactly ah?

Thanks in advance

tohwk

Reaction score
IMO, priority is not mainly on the brand. More importantly, its on the weight and power. A lightweight hairdryer will be easier to use and it does make a difference when held in hands. Go for one with at least 2000 watts of power. I myself am using a 2200w hairdryer. You will need this to create the volume and salon-dried hair that you want, without spending tons of time.

The heat settings is kind of standard across the hairdryers in the market. Generally speaking, thick hair needs different drying speed and heat than fine, fragile hair.

Which hairdryer model would you recommend? Thanks.

ecan07

Reaction score
HDF Quicksand

Hi there bros,

V long never come here liao, recently wanted to get some quicksand since my tub is finishing, then i realize it's not available anywhere now?! It's like every one is sold out for that. Is it being discontinued or something?

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi there bros,

V long never come here liao, recently wanted to get some quicksand since my tub is finishing, then i realize it's not available anywhere now?! It's like every one is sold out for that. Is it being discontinued or something?

lol no good ma. :s13:

x3nogear

Reaction score
Hello Morris Motley folks, can share any reviews regarding the wide toothed comb? What's good about it and how is it different from my usual cheap plastic kind? Thinking of using it tgt with MM balm to create a slickback look.

ecan07

Reaction score
lol no good ma. :s13:

Oh really ah?

I find that it really suits me though, cos I dun have a good hairdryer yet and usually dun wash hair in the morning. QS is usually able to give me good vol. (i got fine and flat hair) as a base before i apply other wax and then spray.

Not sure what else can do the same...

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
Oh really ah?

I find that it really suits me though, cos I dun have a good hairdryer yet and usually dun wash hair in the morning. QS is usually able to give me good vol. (i got fine and flat hair) as a base before i apply other wax and then spray.

Not sure what else can do the same...
morris motley balm.

no kidding its what quicksand should have been

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
Hello Morris Motley folks, can share any reviews regarding the wide toothed comb? What's good about it and how is it different from my usual cheap plastic kind? Thinking of using it tgt with MM balm to create a slickback look.

supporting rob mason only lo... if u like his work and wanna support then get lo :s12:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.