LG G watch Urbane anyone?

daniel_83

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I used the Moto360 since it was out actually. My screen was not always on because of batt drain and not lasting me a day.

On the Urbane 2 I suppose the 570mah batt is ok. But worried screen ghosting and burn in on POLED.
Yea I had the moto360 too
Hate it

Even the "always on" feature was half-f

My watch now at 94%

Sent from LGE LG-H961N using GAGT

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You all got any recommendations for taking notes and when disconnected from phone, the notes still stay on your watch?

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
does your urbane still crash every now and then ?

Mine never crash.

Apparently last time my problem with the green blinking error i feel is because the watch face not compatible with the current Android Wear i had on phone.

Watch face meant for Android Wear 1.3 but mine on phone was 1.5.

cray

Reaction score

eting72

Reaction score
Easiest is to get a cheap prepaid with data

Sent from 少林寺 using GAGT

hi tohchr,

pardon me but still at a loss on how this work...just got the watch ytdy.
if a diff sim, does it mean when u answer or reply texts it will appear a diff no? what's the diff if the sim is a multi sim with the phone? have not really got time to fiddle wit it as wife wants to wear it cos it such a piece of work even without full functions :o

would really appreciate some tips. TIA.

tohchr

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hi tohchr,

pardon me but still at a loss on how this work...just got the watch ytdy.
if a diff sim, does it mean when u answer or reply texts it will appear a diff no? what's the diff if the sim is a multi sim with the phone? have not really got time to fiddle wit it as wife wants to wear it cos it such a piece of work even without full functions :o

would really appreciate some tips. TIA.
Under the "settings, cellular, advanced, watch shares same number as phone", highlight it if u are using another number. If using multi sim which have the same number as your main, then no need.

Sent from 少林寺 using GAGT

tohchr

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
After u paired with your phone, SMS and calls or even WhatsApp wechat messages will come thru the watch regardless of which sim is in your watch. It can push the messages thru network and not only Bluetooth.

Sent from 少林寺 using GAGT

eting72

Reaction score
After u paired with your phone, SMS and calls or even WhatsApp wechat messages will come thru the watch regardless of which sim is in your watch. It can push the messages thru network and not only Bluetooth.

Sent from 少林寺 using GAGT

thank you!
another question. the data and calls charges will be from the prepaid if u call and reply messages from phone?

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Under the "settings, cellular, advanced, watch shares same number as phone", highlight it if u are using another number. If using multi sim which have the same number as your main, then no need.

Sent from 少林寺 using GAGT

Haven't got chance to really test out the cellular section, need to go get a prepaid card for it. Of course I can use the prepaid card my company gives me but its in my old phone which still uses normal sim.

eting72

Reaction score
If the watch is connected via Bluetooth to the phone, usage will be on the phone. If connected via network, then usage will be on the sim card in the watch.

Sent from 少林寺 using GAGT

thanks again.
what will be a good prepaid u would recommend? one that dosen't expire in a short time and needs topping up frequently....

Last edited:

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
thanks again.
what will be a good prepaid u would recommend? one that dosen't expire in a short time and needs topping up frequently....

Actually prepaid cards, you must always monitor. The only good thing is unused data can always be brought forward to the following month at a small fee of $1 or $2. Saves you quite abit.

If i'm not wrong, Singtel's prepaid only support 3G.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.