Status
Not open for further replies.

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
I don't really know how to describe lol. I can't do slicked back because:

(i) I have a very ugly hairline
(ii) my forehead is very high

Usually what I do is to layer and texture my hair to one side lo, then try to add some volume at the top. Basically mimic what the hairdressers usually do after my haircut.

So, which brand is good for a change from my Gatsby? Saw a Hanz de Fuko display case just now.

Sent from my toaster oven using GAGT

wooooah

in a pinch i would use gatsby, but u pinch me i also wun touch hanz de fuko. its so much worse then gatsby.

nichsong

Reaction score
If you don't provide a picture as reference, it would be great if you could describe your hair type (thin/thick) and styling method - spike? Side part? Styled upwards or downwards.

I don't usually take photos lol. Basically I don't do anything over the top la, and try to style simply if going out or something. My Moving Rubber is finishing, and I want to give other products a try haha.

kosongice

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No problem man, just sharing what I know. As for your question, I'm carrying a pink IC :s13: But in all seriousness, nope I wasn't situated in Stagmont while serving NS
Haha I see. Your profile pic and nick reminds me of someone I know from Stagmont when I was still serving.
looking for non off the shelf. looking IN the shelf?
Haha by off the shelves I mean those FairPrice products. :/
wooooah

in a pinch i would use gatsby, but u pinch me i also wun touch hanz de fuko. its so much worse then gatsby.
Huh, how come? The price point and it being organic all I thought it's good sia.

kosongice

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If you don't provide a picture as reference, it would be great if you could describe your hair type (thin/thick) and styling method - spike? Side part? Styled upwards or downwards.
Hmm, I don't have particularly thick hair, and like mentioned earlier I have a rather ugly hairline (M-shape) and high forehead so the hairdressers usually advise me to keep the fringe or front longer.

I'm no styling expert, just don't wanna look sloppy haha. My usual routine if I were to style is to pinch and twist or run (comb) with my fingers somewhere from the top downwards towards the front. I don't do partings.

:spin:

Mostly anyhow style one lo lol.

sansanjikikut

Master Member
Reaction score
Bro can sic where are these box stores exactly? Want to go see see :o

Just went to have a look. Anyone with recommendations for any of these? Looking for a change from my Gatsby products. I'm NOT doing a slicked back look.

SQaUsWIl.jpg

pE8mchCl.jpg

kosongice

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bro can sic where are these box stores exactly? Want to go see see :o
These should be available at most toy box shops islandwide. I don't like buying products online because I wanna see what I'm keeping first haha.

My photos are from Serangoon nex, I stay nearby. Should be available everywhere else. Hope this helps!

darthsid11111

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
Haha I see. Your profile pic and nick reminds me of someone I know from Stagmont when I was still serving.

Haha by off the shelves I mean those FairPrice products. :/

Huh, how come? The price point and it being organic all I thought it's good sia.

its not organic, it merely uses some ingredients which are. no hold to speak of, extremely off putting scent. even harder to wash off than gatsby somemore, esp the scent, need minimum two wash.

ITretard

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
exact same thing. except it has shine. not wet shine but strong natural shine.

hold is pretty good but don't over used it as it will gets the oily feel except its not, just feels that way

So..... it will not feel like using pomade uh? Because i don't like end up my hair hard hard one...

so basically it's just have a shine to it..

maybe should consider kms liao :s13: cheaper..

tomomibaby

Reaction score
Just by any chance and wondering anyone here offer sample for morris motley as im keen in trying it before commit to buy one as it cost way more than other brand of wax.If any of you able to provide the sample,im fine with chrome or the normal ver pls pm me thanks.

Last edited:

sansanjikikut

Master Member
Reaction score
Got my chrome sample from carousell at $5. Not sure if still got stock though

Just by any chance and wondering anyone here offer sample for morris motley as im keen in trying it before commit to buy one as it cost way more than other brand of wax.If any of you able to provide the sample,im fine with chrome or the normal ver pls pm me thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.