The Hair Thread - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

nichsong

Reaction score
Wah imagine our own local collaboration for a homebrewed pomade/hair wax. Idea ah, but dk can become reality or not. Wouldn't mind doing some proper research first and see if it's feasible, and if we can give it a shot. Start with small qty first. Hm.

I from last year wana homebrew my own pomade, curry nah till now also havent finalise my formula

And raw ingredients is actually exp if only buy in small quantities

Need to find a presto pot first, cos it's very time consuming and mafan

Sent from Samsung GT-I9505 using GAGT

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Haha even if you have, i would pay money for it.

Since you say that, i might wanna consider to buy and try ir out. When i want buy i pm you okay?

Btw that time my bluuman original i also buy from hairbroducts de leh. But that was way be4 i joined hardwarezone. Dk i i met the guy was u anot.

Sent from me using GAGT

the only guy you can meet is only me. haha i do meet ups.

i don't have, i have my own personal one but i don't think its hygienic to share with you.

;)

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
my carter supply samples are coming. lol.
got full jars for elevate and flux.
shall test and review.

got a feeling flux will work like baxter clay pomade.

i got a crapload of hair products that doesn't seem to finish..

just did some cleaning and dump some off haha

Last edited:

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score

WdUs9NM.jpg

iV3RsOn

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wah imagine our own local collaboration for a homebrewed pomade/hair wax. Idea ah, but dk can become reality or not. Wouldn't mind doing some proper research first and see if it's feasible, and if we can give it a shot. Start with small qty first. Hm.

u willing to be the guinea pig???

Last edited:

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

hehe we may have some samples for you if you wanna try.

home brewed. but we are still getting the scent right.

crunsik

Reaction score
hihi any1 abt to recommend a japanese stylist for men's colour and cut? i read up on this saloon Kizuki. has any tried them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.