Wireless IP Camera thread

saintgtril

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I will like to give 2 thumbs up to Dean to SINEOJI. I contacted him last Friday and he came down to my houses on last Saturday for installation.

He impressed me with his during-the-sales services by:
  1. recommend me where to place the cameras
  2. recommend on how to increase the WiFi connection within my residential premises.
  3. spent hours helping to trouble-shoot the encountered issues

He took the initiative to contact me yesterday. He inform me a new firmware is available to view multiple cameras on a single screen + ability to view the cameras even from my office *cool*

He came to my house twice (today) after i changed my router. He spent his time configuring with the cameras on my new router.

Note: prior to changing my router, he took the initiative to call the Asus's service center, trying to find out how to improve my internet connection.

Thanks Dean for your service. I will recommend him to the forumers if you are looking for a responsible vendor. I look forward to his excellent services to come.

Last edited:

earthlink

Reaction score
As I am new here, I have been reading and searching for an surveillance camera online. I stumbled on this thread and have been reading quite a fair bit.

I must compliment the service by sineoji. I bought 2 of their ip cameras 2 days ago and no doubt I am completely satisfied with their service. Camera reach me a day later after I ordered online and it was installed on my premises on the ceiling of my hall and the kitchen. He advised me on the desired spot that will be appropriate. Soon after, he downloaded the app on my Samsung Note and configured the camera. I can view it online connecting on my home wifi and my mobile data plan. He requested me to Pan the camera strictly on my mobile data and if I was satisfied, and yes is amazing. (The camera in the living hall is fabulous as it captures almost the entire landscape of the hall and dining area)

I asked him if I can view the camera in my office, he advised me to download the app and install it in my office PC so that I can view it live. However, I shared with him that there are some restrictions in my office, such that I am unable to install any software on my PC.

He took the extra effort to provide me an alternative solution where I can view the cameras by using my web browser in my office by entering the address link.
This is absolutely great !

TechMeng

Reaction score
After reading the feedback from this thread, I contacted Dean. He recommended the PT597V and installed it on Saturday. Btw, I am getting a camera for the living room since i will be getting a domestic helper. I needed a camera which i could view through the internet as well one that has recording capabilities. Hope my feedback will be useful for fellow forumers:

- reasonable picture quality (i say reasonable because this is my first IP camera so i cant compare but it is good enough for me)
- wireless capability (only cable required is the AC power cable). Dean installed the power cable trunking and did a good job.
- good wide viewing angle, night vision works.
- free app makes it easy to view anytime. I installed the app on my mum's phone (no IT knowledge) and even she knows how to use it now. I see that some forumers are complaining about the app but it actually works good for me. (I do notice the app seems to responsd more smoothly on my andriod phone as compared to my sister's iphone?)
- able to control camera angle/rotation using app.
- i bought a 64gb micro SD card for the camera. I was told it should be able to record for more than half a month which is good enough for me.

Overall, i have no complaints and i am a satisfied customer. thanks Dean for the prompt post sales support regarding the SD card and recording function.

skintigh

Reaction score
Saw the new sineoji 1080p camera PT619V at their online store. There is also a promotion for their other wide angle cameras too. Tempting though, thought of getting the PT619V.

vvaness40

Reaction score
Saw the new sineoji 1080p camera PT619V at their online store. There is also a promotion for their other wide angle cameras too. Tempting though, thought of getting the PT619V.

IMO, their PT597V and PT603V is sufficient enough to capture the entire view with their wide angle.

PT619V incorporates a 170 degrees wide angle, unless your living room is super huge. But the PT619V is a 1080P HD cam.

If the Pan & Tilt is responsive while viewing on a 1080p resolution on a 4G mobile network, then obviously is a winner.

barrios

Reaction score
:s12: Hold your horses..........

I have the privilege of trying out this afternoon Sineoji's latest offering - PT619V, 2MP (1080p) 170° ipcam. For you to have a sense of the angle perspective of the PT603V and PT619V, below are the photos for comparison:

603v_01062016.jpg

PT603V

619v_01062016.jpg

PT619V

Let me play with it for a while before I share with you more........

Last edited:

starlet

Reaction score
Any update on how the latest version 8.1 app for Sineoji . Planning to get a cam but am quite concern on the previous version app that some of the users posted

harocarlos

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi starlet, the updated iphone app is stable already. No issues with it so far. ;)

Tech_Freak

Reaction score
barrios, thanks a lot for the comparison photos! I myself am in the process of getting a couple of cameras for my house, so these definitely help a lot.

As much as I appreciate the bigger camera size of the PT619V (and wider angle), I feel like it is nicer and more comfortable to look at the smaller angle of PT603V. It seems to be less distorted.

Keep us updated on the PT619V

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.