[OFFICIAL] SHARE YOUR HOOTS HERE ! ! !

Status
Not open for further replies.

3SG_NS_Wong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Spotify at 320 Kbps quality is good enough for some of the genres I listen to, like top40 pop and edm. Everything else on tidal hifi.

Using my cheapo 4 driver westone 4R until my andromedas come. My first TOTL universal hoot. I use mojo for my fostex th-x00 too.

That's what I thought too. The Onkyo balanced out is no slouch either..supremely transparent, even more so than the mojo but the bass is a tad light. Both are awesome.

tonyep

Reaction score
Are you guys using the apple camera kit with it?
I'm planning to purchase the moon-audio black dragon lightning cable. Really saves the hassle of connecting two cable tgt. Wanna share shipping over?

Apple CCK makes it bulky. I would suggest using this.

EACLTG-MICROB8-Cable_1-b34f54e3f5e6432b5ef0515c426ac7c3.jpg

tonyep

Reaction score
Hi may I know where you purchased it? Also I found this on taobao. Not sure if it's MFI certified to use directly.

Mine came with the purchase of KSE-1500 and it is MFI certified. I've been using it directly to get digital signal out of my iPhone.

Penshurst

Reaction score
I believe it's slightly different leh. Cause chord mojo is not MFI certified.
Btw. You guys using stock cable that came with the mojo to connect to your iPhone?

LouisLoh

Reaction score
For Mojo you NEED a CCK or equivalent cable e.g. Lavri cable. MFi lightning-microUSB without the built-in CCK will NOT work.

3SG_NS_Wong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Many hoots today.

P9jbBC7.jpg

1) ALO copper 22 , balanced 2.5mm
2) ALO Tinsel , balanced 2.5mm
3) 2.5mm to 3.5mm SE adaptor from null audio
4) Dpx1 hooted a week ago from Japan.

The copper 22 is superb on th oriolus whereas the tinsel tightens up my w500's tubby bass and adds sparkle on the treble. Happy!

Huat ahhh

Last edited:

ikkozilla

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Many hoots today.

P9jbBC7.jpg

1) ALO copper 22 , balanced 2.5mm
2) ALO Tinsel , balanced 2.5mm
3) 2.5mm to 3.5mm SE adaptor from null audio
4) Dpx1 hooted a week ago from Japan.

The copper 22 is superb on th oriolus whereas the tinsel tightens up my w500's tubby bass and adds sparkle on the treble. Happy!

Huat ahhh
Your setup satki men!

Sent from Samsung SM-N910G using GAGT

hwzadmin

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Dear members, please take note that this thread is now closed due to its huge size. A new thread has been automatically generated for your continued discussion here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.