Wireless IP Camera thread

cheapitservice

Reaction score
So, 619V have wide angle of 170degree. Seems to be a very high end model, but what is the data rate per minute from the camera during viewing?

ffflow

Reaction score
Hi Dean,
I'd like to install one unit of IP Cam at my place.
Kindly PM me.
Many thanks.

cheapitservice

Reaction score
Here's my quick feel on the 619V after using it for a day,

Setup is easy, similar to foscam and dlink.

The camera have an unnatural curve of image from left to top and back to right side on the screen, the items around the sides are distorted (curved). But I see more. clarity is more on the center area.

You see more, but image size is small. Further away, you do not see anything proper. Similarly to the sample posted by bro barrios, the further end of kitchen is not viewable in details, too small. Digital zoom wise is not of any help to see clearer, the zoom just enlarge the pixel.

Night vision is not as good as my old cameras, the centred "circled" area is bright, leaving the rest of the area darker, so anything on the side will not be captured very clearly, this sort of having an impact on the motion detection, read below.

Camera response is normal. There is not any difference between my aged camera and this with no lag technology.

Application needs to be better, it crashes sometimes doing pan/tilt or change orientation on android.

day time motion detection, Foscam slightly better. A number of times, motion on the curved edges cannot be detected.

Audio is normal, clear if near and person is not soft spoken. Similar to foscam.

Windows and MAC OS desktop application viewing is normal, there are times my streaming froze for a while. Quite common since ip camera super client also have this issue on foscam.

Will do more test over the next few days especially on IP Camera Viewer Pro and disabling the cloud services.

balboa_sg

Suspended
Reaction score

The camera have an unnatural curve of image from left to top and back to right side on the screen, the items around the sides are distorted (curved). But I see more. clarity is more on the center area.

You see more, but image size is small. Further away, you do not see anything proper. Similarly to the sample posted by bro barrios, the further end of kitchen is not viewable in details, too small. Digital zoom wise is not of any help to see clearer, the zoom just enlarge the pixel.

Night vision is not as good as my old cameras, the centred "circled" area is bright, leaving the rest of the area darker, so anything on the side will not be captured very clearly, this sort of having an impact on the motion detection, read below.

Camera response is normal. There is not any difference between my aged camera and this with no lag technology.

Application needs to be better, it crashes sometimes doing pan/tilt or change orientation on android.

day time motion detection, Foscam slightly better. A number of times, motion on the curved edges cannot be detected.

Audio is normal, clear if near and person is not soft spoken. Similar to foscam.

Windows and MAC OS desktop application viewing is normal, there are times my streaming froze for a while. Quite common since ip camera super client also have this issue on foscam.

Will do more test over the next few days especially on IP Camera Viewer Pro and disabling the cloud services.

As a sineoji staff, the PT619V has not arrived in Singapore. The distributors has not received the stocks yet. It is not even in the retail stores.

Besides the PT619V has not started mass production yet.

I am puzzled where do you have the unit to test ? There is only 1 unit which the forum member Barrios has, is an engineering sample. I have contacted the forum member Barrios and his unit is still residing in his residence.

What you have described does not fit into the PT619V.

Last edited:

localITguy

Suspended
Reaction score

As a sineoji staff, the PT619V has not arrived in Singapore. The distributors has not received the stocks yet. It is not even in the retail stores.

Besides the PT619V has not started mass production yet.

I am puzzled where do you have the unit to test ? There is only 1 unit which the forum member Barrios has, is an engineering sample. I have contacted the forum member Barrios and his unit is still residing in his residence.

What you have described does not fit into the PT619V.

2016 account 2 Posts says it all

he is from other brands trying to bash sineoji.

as for where he gets his units, i am sure he dream of them yesterday night and did a review in his dream.:o

batniss

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
2016 account 2 Posts says it all

he is from other brands trying to bash sineoji.

as for where he gets his units, i am sure he dream of them yesterday night and did a review in his dream.:o

self-pwned. must be someone clone.

batniss

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
still i did not see any new firmware on SINEOJI page though. Itchy to upgrade my existing units.

vvaness40

Reaction score
i67.tinypic.com/282g6xg.jpg

Got black also

LOL. Bro u OK or not ? That is a HD 720p. You got to be kidding. You cut and paste the pic from some online website ?

You are evaluating a 720P model from an OEM brand and claimed to be Sineoji 1080p model ?

You are misleading the public...

localITguy

Suspended
Reaction score
wanscam - we want your naked pictures, please connect me to your network so i can leak your naked pictures to everyone
wanscam - we want to scam your money and provide you subpar IPcams

Last edited:

localITguy

Suspended
Reaction score
LOL. Bro u OK or not ? That is a HD 720p. You got to be kidding. You cut and paste the pic from some online website ?

You are evaluating a 720P model from an OEM brand and claimed to be Sineoji 1080p model ?

You are misleading the public...

comparing sineoji to some half ass brand..;);)

barrios

Reaction score
Digital zoom wise is not of any help to see clearer, the zoom just enlarge the pixel.

Snapshots taken from SINEOJI PT619V 1080P at various zoom levels:

619_1.jpg

Original 170°

619_2.jpg

619_3.jpg

You judge for yourself if the digital zoom is of any help.

skintigh

Reaction score
Hi Dean,

Just received the 3 PT497V and 1 PT597V from the courier service today. Tried calling you, you might be busy.

Just text me when will be a good time for you to come over for the installation. :) Preferably before next Thurs in the afternoon as this will be for my in laws.

IMG_20160611_183636.jpg

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.