[OFFICIAL] SHARE YOUR HOOTS HERE ! ! ! - Part 2

koroshiya8

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
'damaging' trip to get my CD player
rbktcm.jpg

and checked out TFZ since i was there.

The series 5 sound amazing for what.. $102 bucks....... my first IEM (ok actually first was a Hippo Shroom) was SE215, cost $200 odd (blue) and i dont remember it sound as good. The series 5 to me was very well balanced with just enough bass. Sound stage and separation was also very decent.

For Series 3, i think it's not good at all, slightly bassier and sounded muddy. I feedback to the guy there and he agreed with me.

For Series 1 i didnt test properly as the ear bud was too small therefore it sounded like no bass.. so no comments.

Enjoy the pics. I ended up with the Series 5 as a backup and casual alternative to the Jup.

Series 1
2eatnx3.jpg

Series 3
if4g0l.jpg

Series 5
8ycec1.jpg

Last edited:

Nitrile

Honorary Member
Reaction score
think i've reached my endgame in terms of headphones

running the HD800 S balanced and it is just perfect... now time to start saving for a R2R DAC and find some desk space

t258jgn

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Currently which country offer the lowest HD800S?

crazypaladin

Reaction score
Took the plunge and bought Mojo from UK Amazon website. Inclusive of delivery to Singapore, it costs me $649 SGD landed in Singapore. The falling pound helps a lot! :s13:

I estimated that prior to the falling pound, the landed cost would have been $740 SGD. In my opinion, for those who is still sitting on the fence whether to hoot the Mojo, can go ahead to buy it now!

Nitrile

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Took the plunge and bought Mojo from UK Amazon website. Inclusive of delivery to Singapore, it costs me $649 SGD landed in Singapore. The falling pound helps a lot! :s13:

I estimated that prior to the falling pound, the landed cost would have been $740 SGD. In my opinion, for those who is still sitting on the fence whether to hoot the Mojo, can go ahead to buy it now!

omg thats a cheap price, no hope for selling my mojo 2nd hand at a reasonable price then. better to just keep it

3SG_NS_Wong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Wonderful price and wonderful piece of kit.

The Mojo is awesome with most IEMs out there.

ScVandMagix

Master Member
Reaction score

hmm, how did you get that price ?! it's 399 pounds on UK Amazon now leh.

crazypaladin

Reaction score
Though it's listed 399 pound, once you've cleared to the final stage right before confirmation of purchase, another promotion discount will be applied. :D

Shadow04

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hmm, how did you get that price ?! it's 399 pounds on UK Amazon now leh.

399(or any price on Amazon UK) is inclusive of VAT(or gst), you don't need to pay VAT if you ship your purchase out of EU, hence it will be deducted at the final confirmation page. It's not a promotion discount, everything you ship out of EU exempts you from VAT, of course whether or not you get further taxed at our local custom is another matter entirely. IIRC, Amazon UK does collect "import fee" on behalf and will refund excess if the the import tax is lower than what they collect.

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

U Siam gst?

LegendZenify

Reaction score

Thanks for the SIC bruh! :)

Is there a need for forwarder??

No need, just use Amazon's shipping service.
Anw, not sure if any forwarder handles refund of VAT.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.