IBxIci1l.jpg

At first i tot wow thats a huge jar!

IEpd5P6l.jpg

But then i opened it and damn what a moat

Sent from LGE LG-H860 using GAGT

Last edited:

hyyhyy

Reaction score
any other men with hair that is grow straight out and is coarse? very difficult to style because hair is too thick & hair.

any solutions? dont really like short spiky hairstyle.

any conditional or methods to exaggeratedly soften my hair?

saw a video on youtube on korea perm, but the result last for 3months and too expensive to continue going.

scott_sg14

Reaction score
Morris Motley Treatment Styling Balm & REF 323 Sea Salt Spray from HairBroducts

Just recieved my Morris Motley Treatment Styling Balm & REF 323 Sea Salt Spray from HairBroducts. Excellent & fast delivery.

Morris Motley Treatment Styling Balm feels fantastic like no product on the hair

REF 323 Sea Salt Spray just work, really creates volume.

Thanks HairBroducts.

Jun_rui

Reaction score
Just recieved my Morris Motley Treatment Styling Balm & REF 323 Sea Salt Spray from HairBroducts. Excellent & fast delivery.

Morris Motley Treatment Styling Balm feels fantastic like no product on the hair

REF 323 Sea Salt Spray just work, really creates volume.

Thanks HairBroducts.

I ordered the same thing from gaoxing84 and cant wait for it to arrive. The balm better be damn good because i have very high expectations after reading this thread.

dj_flame

Reaction score
Same price as morris? Where to find 40 sgd morris?
I buy straight from the source - because my little sister works in Melbourne. :s22:

But then i opened it and damn what a moat
But still quite a lot right...

O ya djf may i request pics for kgravel? They didnt have tester there :((((((
Try ION or Taka. ION has every single product, even HDF.

K-Gravel looks alot like Oreo Mcflurry lolol.

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
Btw deaththeorist what are your thoughts on C-Fibre?
Scent isnt unpleasant. Abit like suntan lotion, very aussie for them to choose this scent haha. Was at vivo then smelled as tho we went to sentosa LOL

Its like a scheme cream but more hold imo. The shine is about the same as scheme cream but the texture is slightly thicker. When you smack ur fingers together really can see the fiber effect.

Waaa i cant wait to try the kgravel. For the amount i think its a very good price. I think both products should work well together too

Sent from LGE LG-H860 using GAGT

Jun_rui

Reaction score
Anybody have the problem of having ur hair being too soft and having too much moisture a few hours after styling? Somedays my hair falls flat in the day due to this. Will sea salt spray make my hair "harder" so it wont fall flat?

Last edited:

nichsong

Reaction score
Anybody have the problem of having ur hair being too soft and having to much moisture a few hours after styling? Somedays my hair falls flat in the day due to this. Will sea salt spray make my hair "harder" so it wont fall flat?

You got that one pretty much spot on, in the sense that its

1: Moisture from the humidity in our climate (+ the oils, sweat etc because of it)
2: The fact that most of our hair types are fine and straight (and hence cannot take much weight)

That contributes to the overall weight (styling product included)

SSS defo helps in the sense that it absorbs most of that extra moisture (hence reduces the weight) and keeps your hair that way throughout the day. Hence u get a hairstyle that is more enduring overall.

djoker

Reaction score
made a maiden trip to Red Panther Barber Stylist at Upper Serangoon. Uncle Ali cut my hair, asked for a low taper fade on the back and sides, with a slight trim on the top, got what i wanted, in around 15 - 20 mins. No frills, $9 (gave him $10 and asked him to keep the change) and this guy (uncle Ali) knows his ****. It was on a Sunday morning around 1030am, there was already a queue of 2 people before me and once I sat down to get my hair cut till the time I was done, I reckon the queue became like 6 people (mainly pri school kids wanting to get their hair cut). Will be back again next month, probably in the weekday evenings though, after work so it will hopefully be less crowded.

dj_flame

Reaction score
Whoever recommended Lockhart Hair Groom to me, thanks!

It works well, just apply a dab and massage into hair and I'm good to go. The shine only lasts for the first hour and it dies down into a healthy satin glow later on.

My only gripe is that since it's basically wax and oil, applying too much will flatten and weigh my hair down. I will experiment over the weekend by cocktailing Hair Groom with a dash of sea salt spray - hopefully it will be perfect as the salt's dryness will counterbalance the grease.

I also carry the tub in my workbag as a moisturizer for calluses on my palms. #metrosexual :s13:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.