The Hair Thread - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

brightside

Reaction score
Hellos. Been using HDF Quicksand + Osis Session Spray #3. I currently use regular Pantene shampoo to wash it off, but sometimes it feels like I need a second wash to fully remove the product from my hair.

Any suggestions on shampoos to use? Hopefully not too pricey though.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What's ur preferred choice on the shampoo to wash off GD? That's my worry when I read up on GD. N all these discussion on hair loss making me think twice abt GD

i use vogne shampoo, one wash that's it

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wah barber screwed up mime and my friend's hair yesterday.

We went to the shop we always cut St, always had a super good cut from the start. Yesterday kenna one barber we never see before.

I show him picture which had no.1 side shave on both sides and no.4 top with razor parting.

Knn he cut undercut and never even fade properly. He shave sideburn also never shave all the way down, I still have hair near the jawline :s22:

My friend wanted side shave on one side and undercut on the other, he undercut both, then the fading is uneven and can see the sloping is different angles also. His sideburn shave also messed up :s22:

West side for barber, maybe wanna try The Black Tie. Just open not too long ago. $28 for adults. I always look for Khai.

orcgirl

Reaction score
hi guys, any hair wax recommendation for those korea hairstyle ar? not those comb back hair style, those with long fringe..

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
GX, Any other dry wax or etc hold as strong as GD? :s11:

Very long never try all these liao. My last batch of Uevo Grey gonna end soon.

hmm, can try byrd matte pomade.

but so far, gold digger is the strongest i used

brightside

Reaction score
Hellos. Been using HDF Quicksand + Osis Session Spray #3. I currently use regular Pantene shampoo to wash it off, but sometimes it feels like I need a second wash to fully remove the product from my hair.

Any suggestions on shampoos to use? Hopefully not too pricey though.

Bump. Any suggestions?

zodiaxt

Reaction score
hey guys.

Recently gotten an O'Douds Limited Edition Summer ’16
Grim Grease 1 Million Heavy Hold..

interested pls let me know.
cut my hair short so better to let go then keep and collect dust.

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bump. Any suggestions?

OSIS Session Finish hairspray is strong but hard to wash off. You will not have any luck with the typical drugstore shampoos so just go for those decent shampoo brands. No doubt it's more expensive, but you will not end up shampoo-ing twice for sure, and not to mention that over cleansing will definitely aggravate rate of hair fall.

Out of the many options out there, you may consider Care Shampoo. It's a daily shampoo that is sulphate free shampoo. Very moisturizing but yet doesnt weigh down the hair so i use it to make sure that the next day is a good hair day for me. Shampoo plays an important part for people like us, and this shampoo works to achieve that.

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can recommend me a pre-styling spray that is similar to sidekick?

Thanks!

Too many choices out there. Sidekick is nothing but a pre-styler. OS, Ref 323 or even shiseido powder shake are possible options for you to look at.

brightside

Reaction score
OSIS Session Finish hairspray is strong but hard to wash off. You will not have any luck with the typical drugstore shampoos so just go for those decent shampoo brands. No doubt it's more expensive, but you will not end up shampoo-ing twice for sure, and not to mention that over cleansing will definitely aggravate rate of hair fall.

Out of the many options out there, you may consider Care Shampoo. It's a daily shampoo that is sulphate free shampoo. Very moisturizing but yet doesnt weigh down the hair so i use it to make sure that the next day is a good hair day for me. Shampoo plays an important part for people like us, and this shampoo works to achieve that.

Thanks for the comprehensive response. Any alternatives to Osis? I'm currently trying out HDF shampoo....

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the comprehensive response. Any alternatives to Osis? I'm currently trying out HDF shampoo....

Besides power point hairspray that is mentioned in this thread (you can search back previous posts), you can also consider ebl super hold hairspray.

Works similar to osis hairspray as an extreme control spray, ebl hairspray however does not tend to freeze the hair and makes it look "gelled" up (unlike osis). But if you are someone who likes to restyle the hair throughout the day, then ebl hairspray might not be ideal either (as it will produce white flakes under excessive restyling).

spppamm

Reaction score
Anyone tried o douds shampoo?

means you use the wrong shampoo la.

why you shampoo your hair? first reason, cleansing, smells better, clean away all the dirt, oil and grime. clean away any products you use in your hair.

singapore is hot and humid, your entire head is gonna stink because why, sweat, dust and dirt. especially if you wake up in the morning or after a long day.

so how? choose a product that is used to fight against hair loss. how you find such a shampoo, consult a professional to help you with this issue.

if not, research and try different shampoo.

it's a must to shampoo everyday cause we ain't girls, we perspire alot alot more.

maybe you can don't shampoo in the morning but pls do after a long day, especially if you use products in your hair.

u want satki product, can try morris motley cleansing oil, not sure if it works but it works like a shampoo but not exactly one.

but still, consult a professional on your issue before it gets too late.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.