Not open for further replies.

xeonboy

Banned
Reaction score
hi all,

see this hairstyle:

slick-back-undercut-hairstyle-2015.jpg

it's called undercut comb-back right?

1) what is the best product to achieve this look? can goldigger do the job or are there even better?

2) for asian hair which is typically straight, can this style be achieved without perming the hair? as in, blowdry and keep combing back at the same time?

thanks a lot.

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I never tried mch products before nor am i a hair guru. But i think most people make the same mistake in asking whether this wax can achieve or not.

I feel the 1st thing to ask yourself is whether your hair is stubborn or listen to you kind. My hair is freaking stubborn though.

hi all,

see this hairstyle:

slick-back-undercut-hairstyle-2015.jpg

it's called undercut comb-back right?

1) what is the best product to achieve this look? can goldigger do the job or are there even better?

2) for asian hair which is typically straight, can this style be achieved without perming the hair? as in, blowdry and keep combing back at the same time?

thanks a lot.

IcYFl4mEz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any strong n decent hair wax/clay n spray to rec? Looking at matt finish for medium hair. Lasting one as well but easy to wash off

falcon21

Reaction score
Hi, I find MM scent abit too strong, even after hair wash the scent stays. The hold is slightly lacking but pliable and less tug/pull. One thing I like is that it is less damaging to hair, as it is with treatment.

Now that hairppening is doing promo, am considering trying out MM chrome as well, how does it fair with MM styling balm?

atomboy

Reaction score
any recommendation for REALLY stubborn hair?
point of reference, i use gatsby wax, mat.. and it cant hold my hair..
i consider my hair short..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.