The Hair Thread - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jealousy

Reaction score
i feel 323 less dry and less oily but the hold comparable.

depends what you want, fixated strong hold uevo. ability to restyle and strong hold, mm

fixated hold means like very harden kind like spray ? touch hair will hard hard feel?

MM, I go see youtube videos. it seems to like very heavy and thick.

ZynoXII

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi all, very long never come to hair thread alr!!!!

can anyone explain what is a thorough blow dry process? because after I blow dry, I still can feel a certain wetness to the hair, as compared to when I let it dry for 15mins, which totally dries it.

Normally can't do a thorough blow dry due to time in the morning. But if I don't do a thorough blow dry, will it affect the SSS effect?

Sent from Samsung SM-G930F using GAGT

Kavairs

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

can anyone explain what is a thorough blow dry process? because after I blow dry, I still can feel a certain wetness to the hair, as compared to when I let it dry for 15mins, which totally dries it.

Normally can't do a thorough blow dry due to time in the morning. But if I don't do a thorough blow dry, will it affect the SSS effect?

Different ppl have different habits on when/how they applied hair products.

Imho,
If volume & control is your goal, you muz blowdry to totally dry. Water/wetness set your hair back to its natural state & direction, not desirable if you are going for certain hairstyle.

Normally, blowdrying can take up to 10-15mins for me. It is a long process.
Blow dry to full dry only takes 1-2min for mens. The rest of the time blow drying is to manipulate it to the direction/volume depending on what is your genetic hair.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

a complete blown dry is fine, but don't over dry.
your hair will feel crispy

stam

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hey GX, your round hair brush out of stock? Why dont have the add to cart button on your website??

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hey GX, your round hair brush out of stock? Why dont have the add to cart button on your website??

Hmm currently out. We're launching new brush soon!
With better handle and more bristle

super365

Master Member
Reaction score
OSIS Session Finish hairspray is strong but hard to wash off. You will not have any luck with the typical drugstore shampoos so just go for those decent shampoo brands. No doubt it's more expensive, but you will not end up shampoo-ing twice for sure, and not to mention that over cleansing will definitely aggravate rate of hair fall.

Out of the many options out there, you may consider Care Shampoo. It's a daily shampoo that is sulphate free shampoo. Very moisturizing but yet doesnt weigh down the hair so i use it to make sure that the next day is a good hair day for me. Shampoo plays an important part for people like us, and this shampoo works to achieve that.

What is Care Shampoo? I searched for it but no results. Can you show a picture?

Do you mean using Care Shampoo just wash once and OSIS Session Finish hairspray can be washed off completely?

super365

Master Member
Reaction score
Does hair conditioner affect hair styling with hair products?
Do you all use hair conditioner? What brand?

super365

Master Member
Reaction score
Vantachi hair clay vs Uevo grey,
Which one has stronger holding power?
Which one easier to wash off?

Any other differences?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.