The Hair Thread - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
BTW guys. I may have arrange a pick up point in a shop in town.
Orchard area. So you guys can order thru my Web and do self collection at the shop.
Will update in due time.

BlurKillerEX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone tried using hair product while gyming/exercising? I have long hair(not long enough to tie but long enough to get in my eye) and its annoying whenever I hit the gym or go for a run.

Edit: I've also tried using hair band, but I have uneven hair length, long and short and the hairband does not keep all of them down. It results in more of a mess if I use a hairband

Last edited:

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone tried using hair product while gyming/exercising? I have long hair(not long enough to tie but long enough to get in my eye) and its annoying whenever I hit the gym or go for a run.

Edit: I've also tried using hair band, but I have uneven hair length, long and short and the hairband does not keep all of them down. It results in more of a mess if I use a hairband

i do, but eventually will drop.

cause after work or a day out will go running or gym.

gym usually ok, run will fall off.

using uevo grey

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Already wear hairband, don't need to bother so much lar. I apply Uevo Grey or GD + wear hairband, perspire liao sometimes hair also will pop out from the side.

_death_god

Reaction score
Hi guys.

how is Uevo Grey compare to gold digger in terms of holding? is it stronger?

saw alot of bro talking about uevo grey and might wanna try it. previously was using gold digger!

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys.

how is Uevo Grey compare to gold digger in terms of holding? is it stronger?

saw alot of bro talking about uevo grey and might wanna try it. previously was using gold digger!

It's not stronger but I would say sitting almost at the same level.
Gold digger is heavy but uevo grey is lighter.
And it has this fixated hold to give it's strength.

nichsong

Reaction score
Manigto Range of Products

What’s up guys, so recently I’ve made a purchase from hairpure.sg, and they sent me jars of their new products from their Manigto range to try out. They are a local brand who have their products manufactured in Malaysia I believe (last I asked them). I had actually spoken to them before regarding my concern on how other “local brands” were all getting their same products from the same lab In China, and how the quality of their products sucked big time. They assured me that their manufacturers were based in Msia and that they were not the same as the other fellas. Gotta disclaim here though that I’m not in any way working or sponsored by them, and the content being shared here is influenced by my non-biased opinion on how these products actually work.

Their Range:
3 new products are: Clay Pomade, Wax Pomade and their Classic Pomade, all of which come in 5oz jars, and cost $24 each. That’s quite a lot of product for the price. So far, I’ve only tried the Wax and The Clay Pomade.. The classic pomade I might review later on.

Review
Both products are similar in the sense that they both provide a strong hold and a matte finish, though the Clay has a drier looking finish overall. Endurance wise, both fared surprisingly well in our weather. Held my style for the whole of my 8 hours spent outside without the use of a pre-styler. You can definitely boost endurance with the use of a hairspray. The main difference between the two I feel, is the weight. The wax is definitely heavier than the clay, and is suited for more defined, shorter styles. If you want hairstyles big volume, go for the clay as it is lighter. Both products wash out with one shampoo.

All in all, I would say that these products are really easy to use, and relatively fuss free. If you’re looking for a basic, entry level product that does what it says, this does it for you. Definitely a step up from the Gatsby/Drugstore brands. You can get em off the hairpure website, but I’d recommend getting them of Shopee for the discount codes. Cheers!

nichsong

Reaction score
Getting round to trying out Uevo Green I got from GX bro haha.. Supposed to provide a natural shine, and they described it as good for peeps short-medium length. Anyone tried and tested yet?

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Getting round to trying out Uevo Green I got from GX bro haha.. Supposed to provide a natural shine, and they described it as good for peeps short-medium length. Anyone tried and tested yet?

my hair stylist purple used to use it on me

i think will suit short-medium perfectly.

symbiote28

Reaction score
any good and affordable hairdryer to recommended? looking around at qoo10 to see if there's any that's value for money.

xtwis7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Just got my Uevo from omakase mama. Going to try and see how it fares against peace arimino since both are from Japan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.