Buffetlicious! The All You Can Eat Buffet thread - Part 6

laccas

Reaction score
Hi,
any one been to Window on the park at holiday Inn recently? do they serve oyster on dinner?

kurtgoh

Master Member
Reaction score
anyone knows if shinkei is still in operation?

trying to call them but the line seems dead.

I'm looking for sashimi buffet dinner, below $50/pax, bringing my mum.

please share

Last edited:

Toons

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi,
any one been to Window on the park at holiday Inn recently? do they serve oyster on dinner?

Not worth it, 40+ even after 1 for 1.

Yes, they do have oysters for dinner, but i agree with okcatyeon. The spread is not worth it even with the 1 for 1 discount.

I'm looking for sashimi buffet dinner, below $40, bringing my mum.

please share

No idea abt shinkei, but you can try Sankai. Pretty good for its price.
http://list.qoo10.sg/item/MUST-TRY-ALL-YOU-CAN-EAT-JAPANESE-BUFFET-FROM-SANKAI-VALID-DAILY/422127852

More mid end jap buffets like shin minori n irodori might meet your budget too.

kurtgoh

Master Member
Reaction score

twtan14

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I'm looking for sashimi buffet dinner, below $50/pax, bringing my mum.

please share

The one in Toa Payoh right? Closed liao.

You can try Sankai which is good. You buy the voucher from Qoo10 but need to make reservation early as they have limited seating.

Last edited:

reyer_

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Choosing a place for celebration for quite a big group. We went to Edge quite a few times, was thinking of trying something different.

Now considering between Line and colony, which one is more recommended? It will be a saturday lunch.

THanks.

twtan14

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Choosing a place for celebration for quite a big group. We went to Edge quite a few times, was thinking of trying something different.

Now considering between Line and colony, which one is more recommended? It will be a saturday lunch.

THanks.

My colleague went to Colony and she and her family was enjoyed the buffet a lot. I have not be to it yet but have been there many times when it was still known as Greenhouse. The highlight would be their Boston lobsters which was served warm previously.

AristroCats

Master Member
Reaction score
YW. Oh, you're referring to their hooked seafood nites? Errr, afaik, its only extra maine lobsters n some seafood theme hot dishes. For the other seafood on ice, like oysters, scallops, prawns, K crab legs etc, they are available daily.
Besides, from now til 11 Feb, its CNY theme wor, so the usual daily theme might not apply.

If you want lobsters, can try marriot cafe Fri n Sat dinner. Despite the negative review by another forumer, i went recently, n its still quite good. Another consistent buffet imo. The lobsters tat nite are sweet. But i will only recommend it if you have the amex card for the 50% promo for 2 pax.

Another place for lobsters will be Colony on Friday nite. I have not been there yet, but a friend who went a few times said their baked lobsters are nice.

333 also serving lobster mentaiko on fri nites. i just tried on Fri nia. The mentaiko sauce is yummy (perhaps a bit too rich n jelat) n the lobster comes piping hot (some a tad overcooked), but overall still nice. Now got 40% off FOR 2nd dinner for dinner.

Lastly, Techizen recommended the lobster n crab union buffet :-
https://www.parkroyalhotels.com/en/...ffers/union-of-crabs-and-lobsters-dinner.html

Agree with you for the Marriot Cafe, especially with the 50% promo. Went last week, definitely worth it. No free parking though. =:p

Toons

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
K BBQ n Hotpot Dinner Buffet @ Korean Corn
Date. Tue 24 Jan
Time. 645pm
Venue. Korean Corn @ Burlington Square (near Rochor MRT)
Price. About $15 nett

K bbq with hotpot buffet using corn as fuel!

1. Toons
2. Dennyz

---------------------------------------------------------------------

K BBQ Lunch Buffet @ Arirang Lunch Buffet
Date. Sun 29 Jan
Time. 3pm
Venue. Arirang @ Tan Quee Lan St near Bugis MRT
Price. About $19 nett via Qoo10 voucher
http://list.qoo10.sg/item/BEST-PRICE-IN-SINGAPORE-KOREAN-BBQ-BUFFET-FROM-ARIRANG-MORE-THAN/428447176

1. Toons
2. Dennyz

Jap Ala Carte Lunch Buffet @ Sankai
Date. Mon 30 Jan (PH n 3rd day of CNY)
Time. 12pm
Venue. Sankai
Price. About $29.90 nett via Qoo10 voucher
http://list.qoo10.sg/item/MUST-TRY-...SANKAI-VALID-DAILY/422127852?selectedOptions=

1. Toons
2. Dennyz
3. Kahlan
4. Cass
5. Illusionist
6. mibs88
**CLOSED**

CNY Dinner Gathering @ Edge Pan Pacific Marina
Date. Fri 3 Feb
Time. 6.45pm
Venue. Edge @ Pan Pacific Marina
Price. $82.90 nett after 20% discount
Highlights - Fresh Seafood on Ice (including yummy Alaskan King Crab Legs), Whole Roasted Suckling Pig with Chef’s Special Sauce, Baked Whole Salmon with Tom Yam Paste, DIY Prosperity Yu Sheng and Grilled Fortune Chicken.

1. Toons
2. Techizen
3. Kahlan
4. Swordsman
5. Twtan
6. Dennyz

Last edited:

striker22

Reaction score
The edge one sounds very tempting, if they have a beef dish I will be fully onboard. Crab legs not my thing.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.