The Hair Thread - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChoiSeungHyun

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
how to style this kind of hair? need go for perm?

2de1cea0ae3c9693333c3cf7910472b163de7a4e_hq.jpg

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i'm trying to achieve very light strands of highlights to my hair without the need to go to a salon. idea is not the whole hair but just the fringe portion. what was your experience using the japan color wax?

Experience wasn't good. Need to apply a lot onto my hair and even so, it was hard to obtain the even toned colour that I wanted.

Tried few brands and results were about the same. Never going back to using that again.

symbiote28

Reaction score
Experience wasn't good. Need to apply a lot onto my hair and even so, it was hard to obtain the even toned colour that I wanted.

Tried few brands and results were about the same. Never going back to using that again.

thanks. just got mine yesterday, tried it, like you said, it was a chore. luckily i only got it for 5 bucks for 2 colors. :s11:

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
how to style this kind of hair? need go for perm?

2de1cea0ae3c9693333c3cf7910472b163de7a4e_hq.jpg

It depends on your hair texture. If yours the typical asian (straight and heavy hair), then unlikely you're able to create this kind of look. You will need to go for hair perm to achieve this kind of look (by changing the hair structurally via chemical means).

If you already have this kind of slight wavy hair texture, then the styling product that you may wish to get is those kind of soft wax / paste / moisturizing cream with low to medium hold, but great for texturizing. Do take note that not everyone can pull off this kind of hairstyle though.

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
thanks. just got mine yesterday, tried it, like you said, it was a chore. luckily i only got it for 5 bucks for 2 colors. :s11:

Yes, I wanted to bring this in as the concept is interesting. But after trying it out for several times, I dropped the idea too.

IntimacyR

Reaction score
Hi guys, I had been trying out different hair waxes and had been patronizing both hairbroducts and theprettyjerk as both online shops offers good products at reasonable price (support local) with friendly owners.

I am looking for the product below, which i had a hard time finding. anyone able to help?

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, I had been trying out different hair waxes and had been patronizing both hairbroducts and theprettyjerk as both online shops offers good products at reasonable price (support local) with friendly owners.

I am looking for the product below, which i had a hard time finding. anyone able to help?

try shampoo.hk?

this one jap brand sibo?

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Its the time of the year again. Reservist. :sad:

What short hairstyle to cut. :(

nichsong

Reaction score
I have some strands of hair is white, only noticeable by myself and when other people is near to me. Is there any kind of product that can color those strands black, without going salon to dye hair? Color wax can?

Doesn't it make sense to u then that u have to use a BLACK coloured wax... Srsly are u trolling or not bro LOL

nichsong

Reaction score
try shampoo.hk?

this one jap brand sibo?

I'll vouch for that. Shampoo.hk was something that I recently discovered myself tho its been there for a long time :s13: has some really interesting products that I'm going to explore soon, once I'm done using my current ones.

On a side note, recently picked up Amby Hex matte scraper from watsons, decided to give it a go since it was good enough to be featured on bro leejhong's website! Will review here once I've tried it

WoShiXiaoMing

Reaction score
for 17,18 teens, what hairstyle suit me?
my hair texture should be considered soft, cos last time always got problem styling, when wax back hair will drop to the side.
my current hairstyle now is side shave left side, leave back and side long. fringe long long time nvr cut ady.
is it good to continue my hairstyle, just that i ask the malay barber cut my hair thinner, and trim my right side so it doesnt touch the ear?

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
for 17,18 teens, what hairstyle suit me?
my hair texture should be considered soft, cos last time always got problem styling, when wax back hair will drop to the side.
my current hairstyle now is side shave left side, leave back and side long. fringe long long time nvr cut ady.
is it good to continue my hairstyle, just that i ask the malay barber cut my hair thinner, and trim my right side so it doesnt touch the ear?

pic of your face pls

mpcdude

Reaction score
Hey bros, where can i get any sort of heat protectant in SG? Will By Villain pre-styling spray/Original Blumaan suffice?

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hey bros, where can i get any sort of heat protectant in SG? Will By Villain pre-styling spray/Original Blumaan suffice?

sidekick will help.

but why heat protection? sg sun is not so hot that you need that
heat protection is meant for hair drying or using hot styling tools.

mpcdude

Reaction score
sidekick will help.

but why heat protection? sg sun is not so hot that you need that
heat protection is meant for hair drying or using hot styling tools.

Yup its for hair drying since i use a dryer every morning as part of my styling routine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.