who here got play mobile legends?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mystyque

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
no, my lasik 6 years ago liao. i am worried because its really blurry vision when i see far. its as if my focus is locked to the distance of the mobile phone and it cannot refocus further things. but it does not happen when i stare and read stuff on my phone, it only happens to this game. so strange, if i have to guess, could it be the graphics causing eye strain?

How old are you? It could be age or fatigue, the eye muscles can't refocus as quickly as normal. Game might make it more obvious because it draws our focus both physically and mentally more than say reading.

Mystyque

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Only when moi started mobile legends...
Others times no leh
Moi only 14

referrer=utm_source%3Dsignature%26utm_medium%3Dforum"]Sent from A Bottle Of Knee Gel using GAGT[/URL]

14 years old already do Lasik? :eek:

Mystyque

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Get it done early is good. Degrees get too high cannot do lasik. I heard. Wish i had rich folks. :s22:

It is not recommended to do Lasik until your mid 20s when the eyeballs/myopia have more or less stabilized. :o

Tobecontinue

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Get it done early is good. Degrees get too high cannot do lasik. I heard. Wish i had rich folks. :s22:

Even u 1000 degree also can do just that to get perfect eye sight is much lesser. Maybe can adjust back to 200 but still require eye wear then pointless Liao.

doorsen

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Cuz u not around to guard the thread *pat pat*

Just now with hype hype u guys nvr play together with us ):

The 5v5 match? Ranking la :(

Helping bd chiong to epic before season ends.. he left with 2 more wins.

I just got to Epic.

Skurai

Banned
Reaction score
no, my lasik 6 years ago liao. i am worried because its really blurry vision when i see far. its as if my focus is locked to the distance of the mobile phone and it cannot refocus further things. but it does not happen when i stare and read stuff on my phone, it only happens to this game. so strange, if i have to guess, could it be the graphics causing eye strain?
It only started now? Moi no problem leh

Do u play orher games like dota?
Sent from Samsung GT-I9506 using GAGT

omgwtflol

Reaction score
Enter the game and input 'Invitation Code: 0kb63902h3‘ to associate the character with mine!

Pls pm me for ign

lenseview

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It is not recommended to do Lasik until your mid 20s when the eyeballs/myopia have more or less stabilized. :o

Had a friend done it at 16 also. Maybe scared degree get too high so faster do. But i didnt know after mid 20s recommended. :spin:

lenseview

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Even u 1000 degree also can do just that to get perfect eye sight is much lesser. Maybe can adjust back to 200 but still require eye wear then pointless Liao.

Maybe thats the reason. Didnt really get into it. Only heard my friend who done it explain to us. :s13:

lenseview

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The 5v5 match? Ranking la :(

Helping bd chiong to epic before season ends.. he left with 2 more wins.

I just got to Epic.

Never help noob me. But at gm4 nia. Cant really climb up with pub liao. Like can give up. 3 days remaining. :s22:

Tobecontinue

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Chillax play Lor. I gm 3 for damn Long le. After I get my hand on mhxx I most prob won't be touching this game much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.